Rodiola

[MOC] Ice Dragon. Fire Dragon.

Hi. I don't have a story, only pictures.

34739814045_ab87786b4e_z.jpgimage by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

34739822765_556d50a3b0_z.jpgimage by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

34699804486_c4c33ce20f_z.jpgimage by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

34355295330_3e4c03404c_z.jpgimage by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

33897553234_77aa984400_z.jpgimage by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

34577783692_3f4a623dbe_z.jpgimage by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

33897575454_75a19b610b_z.jpgimage by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

Thank your for attantion.

You did really well creating impressive dragons out of largely transparent elements :thumbup: Excellent presentation as well, great idea to have each dragon posed on a matching rock base :classic:

Gorgeous creations! They really stand out from any LEGO dragons I've ever seen before (whether MOCs or official sets)! The transparent elements are used very effectively, and they seem to have plenty of articulation without looking robotic. I also love the collectible minifigures you've paired them with and the mountain/volcano display stands you've built. I wish I could see these MOCs in real life so I could really take in their details from all angles!

Thank your for replies and positive respond.

2 hours ago, Aanchir said:

Gorgeous creations! They really stand out from any LEGO dragons I've ever seen before (whether MOCs or official sets)! The transparent elements are used very effectively, and they seem to have plenty of articulation without looking robotic. I also love the collectible minifigures you've paired them with and the mountain/volcano display stands you've built. I wish I could see these MOCs in real life so I could really take in their details from all angles!

One of my greate dreams is take part in the Lego brick fest. It may be look funny, because my english bad and i'm alone. But now i build the diorama in historic theme and whant to try next year. 

These look beautiful.  I really like the concept of building these elemental dragons out of translucent pieces.  Translucency works so well with the ice and fire types, which themselves are both interesting opposites to work with.  You've done a fantastic job of bringing them to life, and the stone base that you've built for each is a great addition to an already wonderful build.

Good work!

These are stunning, probably some of the most beautiful uses of LEGO I have ever seen.  I love how the transparent pieces make them look so full of elemental energy.  I want to make something like this now!

Excellent dragons.  The both are very unique and have an Asian look to them.  The colors are spot on and I like the way you designed the wings.  Great work.

They are fantastic!! Excellent use of the transparent bricks (I especially like the ice dragon with the mix of white/blue)

Nice work!!

I really love the design of these dragons, the stands and the posing is great. Scale to the minifigures is really nice. Awesome job!

Love it!  I really like the idea of dragons that are matched with an element or area somehow.  The use of the CMFs really work well, too!   Excellent job!

Interesting looking dragons. :thumbup::thumbup:

Like the others, I like your use of many transparent pieces in the dragons.

Great builds! 

These are amazing. They are the perfect companion to the minifigures, and I love your use of the different parts that are available in transparent.

i'm not a big fan of brick-built animals, but this dragons... oh my god! Are awesome!!! Like @bungeshea said, they are the perfect companion to the minifigures... Congrats!