I've been having this problem actually for months, and it still is doing it for me... I really need that part 26604 and it won't connect to let me update... What could I do about it?

Just now, JGuy said:

I've been having this problem actually for months, and it still is doing it for me... I really need that part 26604 and it won't connect to let me update... What could I do about it?

That's not exactly the same problem...

You can update the parts by downloading (and reinstalling) the program again. 

13 minutes ago, mocbuild101 said:

That's not exactly the same problem...

You can update the parts by downloading (and reinstalling) the program again. 

Sorry haha I meant to be more specific... It says that LDD cannot connect to the internet, and no matter how many times I reinstall it still says that, and has been saying that for months.  I haven't been able to install the new brick(s) because it won't even let me connect to the internet to update. (unless that is not why?)

When I reinstalled, part 26604 was still not in the inventory.

Edited by JGuy

Just now, JGuy said:

Sorry haha I meant to be more specific... It says that LDD cannot connect to the internet, and no matter how many times I reinstall it still says that, and has been saying that for months.  I haven't been able to install the new brick(s) because it won't even let me connect to the internet to update. (unless that is not why?)

When I reinstalled, part 26604 was still not in the inventory.

How fast is your internet connection? LDD doesn't seem to like a slow connection.

That part is in my LDD (that I haven't updated), it is called "brick 1x1 with 2 knobs corner".

Just now, mocbuild101 said:

How fast is your internet connection? LDD doesn't seem to like a slow connection.

That part is in my LDD (that I haven't updated), it is called "brick 1x1 with 2 knobs corner".

I've never had trouble with the speed of my connection really, ever.  It's quite fast.  But you're right, it could be that, because it doesn't connect on another computer of mine as well.  I don't really connect to any other networks on that one.

Hmm...

Edited by JGuy