Capn Frank

[OL-FB] Small Warehouse in Fatu Hiva

Next to Fatu Hiva's large fort sits a small warehouse to store wares from the growing trade occurring in the settlement. This is the third, similar warehouse I've built like this. The basic design warrants itself to look nice and made in different sizes that can be used to fit into any gap in a build for a large pirate collaborative. :grin:

35034707611_6539c2af88_z.jpg

35034706271_636565e758_z.jpg

Thanks for looking. :grin:

THAT is super cool! Hey, I'm new here and just wondering, how to get badges. I see you have "pirate moderator" can you teach me how to get that?

30 minutes ago, Mjazzw7 said:

THAT is super cool! Hey, I'm new here and just wondering, how to get badges. I see you have "pirate moderator" can you teach me how to get that?

Thank you Mjazzw. :pir-classic:   
However, I believe most of your questions related to Rank and Tags would be found in Eurobricks Staff Structure, User Groups and Tags topic.  Please use the HELP! topic for more forum related questions. :thumbup:

Thank you SO much! Unfortunately, I got a penalty for asking you this. From a STAR WARS MODERATER!

Edited by Mjazzw7

Great build Phred. I really like the roof design, the design of the building itself, and the stone parts of the build. I don't know if you intended it or not, but I like how the warehouse looks like somewhat of a border between the wilderness and the settlement, with the stone section on one side and the greenery on the other. 

Interesting build! The roof made from cmf plates is amazing, did you pose the plates randomly or did they intended to represent some letters, words? :grin: I've also noticed one of the three men on the left is wearing a strange headgear, a helmet?*huh*

Nice little warehouse Phred. I like the roof and the little quay locked in between the rocks and the surroundings are nice too. Generally, these little out of the way sort of builds are getting too little love, and it is particularly fantabulous that you have put it in a proper setting. 

@Mjazzw7: You are new here, and we all need to learn the ropes. So just hang in there, respect the moderators, and remember to stick to commenting on recent builds and posts :) 

Also, if you have any questions to BoBS, this thread is the place to go and ask :

Welcome on Eurobricks and in BoBS in particular! Are you looking to participate? Judging by your profile pic, I would guess you like pirates :) 

9 hours ago, Bregir said:

Nice little warehouse Phred. I like the roof and the little quay locked in between the rocks and the surroundings are nice too. Generally, these little out of the way sort of builds are getting too little love, and it is particularly fantabulous that you have put it in a proper setting. 

@Mjazzw7: You are new here, and we all need to learn the ropes. So just hang in there, respect the moderators, and remember to stick to commenting on recent builds and posts :) 

Also, if you have any questions to BoBS, this thread is the place to go and ask :

Welcome on Eurobricks and in BoBS in particular! Are you looking to participate? Judging by your profile pic, I would guess you like pirates :) 

Yes you are correct, I am very in to pirates. I actually made a joke that when I grow older I'm going to own a sailboat, a big one to! And sail the Caribbean seas. Of course with permission. Also, participate in what exactly?

1 hour ago, Mjazzw7 said:

I grow older I'm going to own a sailboat, a big one to! And sail the Caribbean seas.

I actually have a sailboat, albeit a very small one ;) And the Caribbean is a bit far of from Denmark, but it does sound appealing.

1 hour ago, Mjazzw7 said:

Also, participate in what exactly?

PArticipate in the building RPG "Brethren of the Brick Seas" with your stories, builds, and ideas. If you read up a it more on the thread I linked, it will probably make more sense ;)

15 minutes ago, Bregir said:

I actually have a sailboat, albeit a very small one ;) And the Caribbean is a bit far of from Denmark, but it does sound appealing.

PArticipate in the building RPG "Brethren of the Brick Seas" with your stories, builds, and ideas. If you read up a it more on the thread I linked, it will probably make more sense ;)

Oh yes, I am. I am building a pirates cove with a little jail cell. I'm still working on it with the details but it's hard considering I don't have allot of blue peices at all. There is also a little secret area for the treasure chest

15 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

I don't know if you intended it or not, but I like how the warehouse looks like somewhat of a border between the wilderness and the settlement, with the stone section on one side and the greenery on the other. 

I'm glad you like it.  The greenery is between the warehouse and a large fort. :thumbup: 

12 hours ago, Bodi said:

did you pose the plates randomly or did they intended to represent some letters, words?

Thank you Bodi.  They were placed randomly, but you are correct, I could easily make it into a word if I wanted to. :pir-grin: 

Hmm...   We're getting a little off-topic here. :look: