LegoRacer1

[Free Build] AfterMath

This is my first mission alone and I am a little scared and Tremblay. Luckily I am coming in after the fight because  The Empire needs to make sure there no annoying rebels or Black Sun still around. Well so far so good....Wait what's that? I see movement and hear talking. There's not supported to be anyone here, they must be Black Sun I tell myself. As I walk closer I hear someone tell me something.

34256955934_3497f88433_z.jpg

34936525892_2488a24f8e_n.jpg Hey you what are you doing here.

33296772801_c7f369ae49_n.jpg I was going to ask you the same thing. Well guess I have to say it, In the name of the Empire you are under arrest.

They both start laughing. As they Laughed I pull my blaster and shot the man with white hair. As he fell the other shot my arm. I thought I was going to die so I threw a detonator. The blast killed them both and knocked me unconscious.

More Photos.

35100911095_bae484ee05_z.jpg

Edited by LEGORACER1

I believe this build came in after the contest deadline, but you've still got some great details.  I really like the leaking pipe, and the floor sloping down to the dark green sewage works well.

5 hours ago, LucasLaughing said:

I believe this build came in after the contest deadline, but you've still got some great details.  I really like the leaking pipe, and the floor sloping down to the dark green sewage works well.

Not really because it said when its the third of June any where. And from where I am a country is a day behind. But some what yes I hope I don't get disqualified but if I do I do.

22 hours ago, LEGORACER1 said:

Not really because it said when its the third of June any where. And from where I am a country is a day behind. But some what yes I hope I don't get disqualified but if I do I do.

I think you maybe got mixed up on the date line?  If you look at a time zone map, the last place it was June 3rd was Baker Island, which is 5 hours behind US Pacific Standard Time, so the absolute deadline for the contest would have been 5am on Sunday the 4th (Pacific Time).  If you're in the USA, most of the rest of the world is a day ahead of us, not behind.  

We should be able to count your build as a freebuild, so you'll still get some XP from it.

2 hours ago, LucasLaughing said:

I think you maybe got mixed up on the date line?  If you look at a time zone map, the last place it was June 3rd was Baker Island, which is 5 hours behind US Pacific Standard Time, so the absolute deadline for the contest would have been 5am on Sunday the 4th (Pacific Time).  If you're in the USA, most of the rest of the world is a day ahead of us, not behind.  

We should be able to count your build as a freebuild, so you'll still get some XP from it.

Well if that's the case can I change the title and modify the story a little bit.

19 hours ago, LEGORACER1 said:

Well if that's the case can I change the title and modify the story a little bit.

Sure, go for it!

Tiny and detailed, I like it! It seems like you were limited by the pieces you had available for pipes and railings and such, and I think you did a good job incorporating what you had into the build. The leakage with the water stream is a great detail right there. If anything, I would say that for a run-down sewer, it's a little too colorful and might have benefited from less random sand and red pieces, but maybe that's just me.

All around, good job! The action in your narrative might benefit from a more dynamic photography, even with a small build like that, you can actually go for more creative and bold camera angles to compliment the action more. Also, I like that you incorporated the masked guy from the new minifig series, I think it's a great minifig. :laugh:

Well I could not make the last contest but here's a free build I would like it to be Judged. Also on this is on Coursant. In their sewers.

Edited by LEGORACER1