SkyPie

[GBW] Supporting the war effort - Erotema - Dear diary.

Studica C4, Camp Caesar.

35019786655_a862b8084e_b.jpg

It has only been two days of basic training and I already feel the need to write a diary. Just to try and get it all out. All the things you go through in basic training. I have my cousins words fresh in the back of my head. 'You are crazy brave for enlisting now when things have gotten really hot'. Well, rigth now i just feel crazy. Today's highlight was when the platoon stood up for three hours straigth and constantly singing The Calling to Erothema. Over and over and over again:

From the bottom of our hearts we answer our true call.

With the spirit of Caesar in battle we give all.

When the foe is stronger, like brothers and sisters, side by side we fall.

In eternity watching over Erotema in Caesars heavenly hall.

All give some, some give all.

EROTEMA WE ANSWER YOUR CALL.

I know they are breaking us to rebuild us, but I feel like I hit rock bottom and have continued to sink. All I can think of besides that €%£#@ song is the drill sergeants comforting reassurance: 'The only way out of basic training is through basic training'.

Spoiler

34632396490_fb87197973_z.jpg

Comments and critic are welcome.

Edited by SkyPie

The details are excellent in the lockers and the bed. I also laughed when I saw the items inside them, even with the rat in the air conditioning ducts.

The anthem of our country is also excellent.

Good to have you in my team!

A poem (national anthem) Wow! Something new here! Well done. I like  the ventilation and the other details in such as small build.!

On 2017-06-01 at 7:52 AM, sigpro said:

The details are excellent in the lockers and the bed. I also laughed when I saw the items inside them, even with the rat in the air conditioning ducts.

The anthem of our country is also excellent.

Good to have you in my team!

Thanks!

Good to be your teammate too. Erotema will be a great nation.

On 2017-06-01 at 8:03 AM, paintballman said:

A poem (national anthem) Wow! Something new here! Well done. I like  the ventilation and the other details in such as small build.!

Thanks!

Wow, what a way to introduce yourself. I'm impressed. The anthem is fantastic, and your build, though small, is filled with great details (especially the mouse). If possible, I'd suggest tiling the end of the wall so you don't have the studs showing, but other than that, great job.

Very good build. I like how you are portraying downtime during Boot and the details are quite intricate.

You've Been Awarded (3) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Great build fresh out of the gate and slipping it in before CP2 was due so now you can do 4 more before CP3 is due. The detailing is well done. At first take I thought "Meh, a little room with a double decker couch set." Went to sleep and came back to look again and now I see ALL OF THE DETAIL. Only advice I can give is 1. Figure out a way to connect that back wall so it doesnt look like its just sitting on the tiles with the studs hanging out on the side. 2. would be to post a few more pictures if possible. Great job! I look forward to seeing some bigger builds from you.    

Great first build; you understand the importance of detail in your builds!  Maybe for next time, try to cover the studs with tiles so they line up with the edge of the build.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!

On 2017-06-02 at 9:03 PM, Captain Genaro said:

Wow, what a way to introduce yourself. I'm impressed. The anthem is fantastic, and your build, though small, is filled with great details (especially the mouse). If possible, I'd suggest tiling the end of the wall so you don't have the studs showing, but other than that, great job.

Thanks! Glad you noticed the mouse. :) I lack tiles in dark orange, otherwise i would be covered up. 

On 2017-06-02 at 11:38 PM, ODA 401 said:

Very good build. I like how you are portraying downtime during Boot and the details are quite intricate.

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it! 

On 2017-06-06 at 10:33 PM, The Great Brick War said:

You've Been Awarded (3) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Great build fresh out of the gate and slipping it in before CP2 was due so now you can do 4 more before CP3 is due. The detailing is well done. At first take I thought "Meh, a little room with a double decker couch set." Went to sleep and came back to look again and now I see ALL OF THE DETAIL. Only advice I can give is 1. Figure out a way to connect that back wall so it doesnt look like its just sitting on the tiles with the studs hanging out on the side. 2. would be to post a few more pictures if possible. Great job! I look forward to seeing some bigger builds from you.    

Great first build; you understand the importance of detail in your builds!  Maybe for next time, try to cover the studs with tiles so they line up with the edge of the build.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!

Thank you for the thorough, constructive feedback. Hoping to be able to scale-up and keep the detals. I will post more pictures next time. 

A big THANKS for the time, work and effort you put in to GBW!

Edited by SkyPie