The last topic I published 7 months ago Lego introduced the Claas Xerion model for 2016 finally made the tread tires available. There was only one size so I decided to build a 500-600 hp articulated tractor. I have a passion for the John Deere brand so I chose the 9560R

general.jpg

jd_9560r_1_10577282.jpg

John Deere:

The model drives the XL engine with a final gear ratio 1:6. Is fast and strong. Unfortunately I could not fit the gearbox because there was not enough space. John Deere is steering by L motor and small linear actuators. The construction has a differential locks controlled by the M motor. You can see the cutaway picture below. It shows all the mechanisms. The model is controlled by Sbrick

shemat3.jpg 

Vaderstad:

It's the biggest Vaderstad seeder. The real machine is working at 8 meters widths and is really big. I loaded Sbrick in the load box which controls the compressor with L Motor and two servo valves. Everything balances well even with heavy construction weight.

Photos:

general.jpg_thumb.jpg general2.jpg_thumb.jpg john_deere1.jpg_thumb.jpg john_deere2.jpg_thumb.jpg john_deere3.jpg_thumb.jpg john_deere4.jpg_thumb.jpg john_deere5.jpg_thumb.jpg shemat3.jpg_thumb.jpg vaderstad_rda_800c1.jpg_thumb.jpg vaderstad_rda_800c2.jpg_thumb.jpg vaderstad_rda_800c3.jpg_thumb.jpg vaderstad_rda_800c4.jpg_thumb.jpg vaderstad_rda_800c5.jpg_thumb.jpg vaderstad_rda_800c6.jpg_thumb.jpg jd_9620r_wip.jpg_thumb.jpg jd_9620r_wip_2.jpg_thumb.jpg jd_9620r_wip_3.jpg_thumb.jpg jd_9620r_wip_4.jpg_thumb.jpg jd_9620r_wip_5.jpg_thumb.jpg 

Video:

Edited by eric trax

Wow! This is a beautiful tractor! :thumbup: It almost makes the Claas tires appear small. :laugh: The green-with-yellow color scheme looks amazing, especially with the red seeder. :wub:

1 minute ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

It almost makes the Claas tires appear small. :laugh: 

Yes it is true those ones are little bit small for this tractor :P

Edited by eric trax

Nice one. I have something in mind regarding those tires too. But I will be using six of them :)

I will update the Hall of Fame to the end of the week.

This one is going in there! :thumbup:

Wow what a beaty. Indeed the tires are a bit small.

But overall great job, also love the seeder. Would love to own this combination.

Very impressive. I was already quite taken from how you captured its look, scrolling down to see that it has power functions as well, amazes me even more. Splendid work! :classic:

13 hours ago, Rolic said:

Nice one. I have something in mind regarding those tires too. But I will be using six of them :)

Very interesting. What are you planning? :)

Absolutely fantastic! :wub: I'm a farmer, so the 9R series Deere is instantly recognizable, and extremely well done. Yeah, the wheels & tires are a little small, but not your fault, so no big deal. (We can assume they're a set of 710/70R38s when they should be 710/70R42s, or even bigger :pir-wink: ) Anyway, good job with all the technical elements, and the seeder turned out really nice as well. Keep it up. :thumbup:

Mindblown! Again! By! Your! Work! :wub:

I have to admit that your Claas harvesters are still my favourite, but this one is breathing right on their neck!

So a full 7 months for this build? How do you design? With software or directly with bricks?

I totaly agree and second Milan on HOF! CONGRATULATIONS! And a "Pro" tag would suit you nice, but u fortunately that's not up to me...:grin:

As a native Iowan who has been around tractors, this tops the list of any model I would want to buy in Lego.  If this was produced, I would be first in line.  Just an excellent job, I can't say enough of how nice this is.  Thank you for sharing with us and your creativity in building is top notch expert level.

On 11.07.2017 at 10:49 PM, MajklSpajkl said:

So a full 7 months for this build? How do you design? With software or directly with bricks?

@MajklSpajklI built the tractor myself 3 months. Some items I designed using LDD so as to limit the ordering of unneeded bricks.

On 14.07.2017 at 8:03 PM, Herky said:

If this was produced, I would be first in line.  Just an excellent job, I can't say enough of how nice this is.  

@Herky I'm working on improving the drive and getting started with John Deere

Edited by eric trax

Hello it is possible that toi download me your plants on my email  Box jhon deere lego (Capelledamien@hotmail.com ) is for à montage of à Child who is fond of the lego tractor more the machine that follows cordially Damien ?? thanks