Hi, welcome to EB!

Please take a moment and upload your images to some image hosting site, like Flickr, and then just link them here. That way, you will have the option to post bigger images, up to 1024x768.

1 minute ago, Paknaloid said:

Thank you - I've been trying to register on Brickshelf but keep getting a server error. Ā I'll see if I can attach the photos properly...

You could try Bricksafe instead, it's a pretty good alternative and doesn't crash all the timeĀ :classic:

38 minutes ago, Paknaloid said:

Thank you! Bricksafe it is.

I have edited your first post to link your image from Bricksafe. Fell free to edit it yourself again, and put as many pictures in the first post as you wish. No need to go over 800x600.

Have fun!

9 hours ago, jotta93 said:

You could try Bricksafe instead, it's a pretty good alternative and doesn't crash all the timeĀ :classic:

...and @Paknaloid; images are instantly published and you do not need several days waiting foe them to be published like on brickshelf.com.

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Nice effort for first model (modification) presented hereĀ :thumbup:

Looks great got a much more completed real life look then stock set. I like the roof spoiler gives it more of a euro look and the bed mods are nice.