jotta93

Outdoors building

Hi guys!

Summer is coming, at least here in Portugal, meaning nice long sunny days are becoming an habbit. Which is a good thing since I love to open the folding table stored in the garage and buid under the shade provided by the trees in the garden. Last year, my last summer break from university, I did it almost every day from 5 p.m. until dinner (one time I was so focused I skipped dinner and only stopped MOCing when I couldn't see anything at around 10 p.m.) . Sadly I won't be able to do the same this year as I have to study for a massive exame in November :cry_sad:

Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone else like to build outside in the nature?

Cheers!

Hi!! 

Woww, that's amazing! I do it too, with my dog next to me! The major challenge is to stop him from eating the pieces! 

And also: always look on the bright side of life! You may not have plenty of time-off this year, but after that exam of yours you'll have enough time to build an entire Lego city!!

Best regards, mate! :D

Sorry Jotta, but this just sounds like a bad idea. I lose enough parts as is at my workbench. And while I assume Portugal has great outdoors weather for building, Midwest America is either hot, or rainy, in the summer, and bugs are everywhere. And don't even get me started about our winters. Maybe in a State where weather is more permissible it could work, but not where I live. 

On 2017-6-5 at 0:29 AM, legoforever23 said:

Hi!! 

Woww, that's amazing! I do it too, with my dog next to me! The major challenge is to stop him from eating the pieces! 

And also: always look on the bright side of life! You may not have plenty of time-off this year, but after that exam of yours you'll have enough time to build an entire Lego city!!

Best regards, mate! :D

Wow, having a dog makes it a lot funnier! And I guess you're right, better times will come. Thanks for the support! :classic:

On 2017-6-6 at 5:40 AM, Mesabi said:

Sorry Jotta, but this just sounds like a bad idea. I lose enough parts as is at my workbench. And while I assume Portugal has great outdoors weather for building, Midwest America is either hot, or rainy, in the summer, and bugs are everywhere. And don't even get me started about our winters. Maybe in a State where weather is more permissible it could work, but not where I live. 

I usually build late in the afternoon when it's not that hot. Anyway, we each have our own preferences but the only thing that matters is that we keep building

Edited by jotta93