Johannsued

GBW -CP2 Balafih - Building an Air defense network

After the war declaration from Filace the Army of Balafih had gone to high alert. The 1th batallion has been ordered to set up an air defense network at the coast

of Balafih.

34955928586_7d4c430383_c.jpgIMG_9538

34608059190_00b065cc8d_c.jpgIMG_9541

The Command platoon connects their SAM site with the RON Defense Satellite at A8 [Map of North Godta]

Edited by Johannsued

What has made me say "qué bueno" (in Spanish "so good") was the assembly on the roof of the Hummer to let the machine gun and gunner rotate and cover 360º.

The SAM launcher is very good, simple and detailed.

Nice build !

The vehicle is good, I really like the turret gun on its top ! Good job on this one !

Perhaps you should have textured a bit more the sand area. The missile launcher is great and the little wall in front of it is really well done.

A good job!

You've Been Awarded (7  ) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

The highlight of this detail is level of detail among the small things. The SAM and the barricade look very nice. For the future, I'd work on varying the terrain a bit. Make some elevation changes. Vary your colors a bit. The vehicle looks a little off dimensionally. Definitely a nice build overall.    

First build, this is great!  Way to start off with a great effort here!!!  Vehicle, troops, encampment; lots of bits in this.  If I may...Proportion of the Humvee looking vehicle looks a bit large?  Nothing wrong with it, just an observation.  I really like the SAM launcher trailer.  It's so simple that it is perfect.  If anything, I may have added a lil bit more of a stabilizer so it wouldn't flip over when fired.  Terrain is a different level of the road, many people forget to do this.  Good idea, maybe have a slight pit for the SAM launcher to be backed into...lower profile, harder to hit?  Also, maybe have a pit for the makeshift bunker?  The netting overhead was a sweet touch!  Lot of potential in this and am stoked to see future builds!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!