Sign in to follow this  
RC 1136

[MOC] Alien: Covenant – The Neomorph Attack

Oh, I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien ...“ [I'm a Neomorph, attacking at night.]

Aliens. Some may love them, others may think they’re looking disgusting and scary. But in any case, the Xenomorph became in every way iconic. I also have discussed the latest installment of Ridley Scott’s saga, Alien: Covenant with a few people now and the feedback is rather mixed. But honestly: who is watching an Alien film for a good story?

The evolutional pre-steps of the original acid-spitting and deadly Xeno were designed with a keen sense for the looks of sci-fi horror and I really got taken by the white-skinned Deacon Neomorph babies. They’re fast and they’re furious, that’s all I need … :D

The following scenery is not an 100% accurate recreation of the attack scene but more like a display to show you my simple but (as I think) effective Neomorph design which still has to be improved (I’m really lacking small, white parts) but which also does its job here very well due to the maneuverable legs and the catlike appearance. For Daniels I used Tina Goldsteins head as they both share the likeness of Katherine Waterston but unfortunately it’s lacking a shocked or at least really angry expression. I also decided to change the cap into Professor Flitwicks’s hairpiece. But now enough of my explanations for this again rather small display. I hope, you'll enjoy the view – and keep running!

34727646002_fff50d9946_h.jpg

Regards, RC

Edited by RC 1136

Great Build, I loved the movie and this is a pretty accurate representation. Just to be a pretentious nerd here :devil:, but the white Aliens in covenant are called neomorphs.

Yep, you are totally right, shame on me. *oh2*

I really thought that these still were the Deacons and different to the full grown Neo a few scenes later. 

But thanks for your positive feedback. :classic:

Regards, RC

Nice job.  I think you've covered the one half-memorable scene from the film. Not that we knew or cared about any of the characters involved beyond thinking they were dumb for blundering about on an unknown alien planet without space helmets sniffing and tasting alien flora and fauna.