Sign in to follow this  
Davids19-Flickr

Avengers Infinity War MOC

Hello, 

Today I made a scene that I believe will happen in Avengers Infinity War. The scene that I think will most likely happen is Corvus Glaive, one of the members of The Black Order attacks Vision and possibly takes the Mind Stone from his head. Scarlet Witch might make it in time to save him though. Basically this MOC is based on the Infinity War movie set photos. 

They tried to kill him!

Thanks for looking at my MOC and let me know what you think! 

~Davids19

This is really cool! Obviously I'm one of the millions excited for Knfinity War, but the build itself is really cool! The open (2x2?) space that lets light in gives a really cool effect in the picture. And the view of the hall is really nice too, smooth floors and all. 

I haven't seen any set photos like this setting. But I really like what you've done here

On 5/31/2017 at 5:13 AM, Aegis2000 said:

This is really cool! Obviously I'm one of the millions excited for Knfinity War, but the build itself is really cool! The open (2x2?) space that lets light in gives a really cool effect in the picture. And the view of the hall is really nice too, smooth floors and all. 

I haven't seen any set photos like this setting. But I really like what you've done here

Thanks, I'm not sure if I can post the set photos on here. I can tell you where the photos where taken though. Most of the photos I have seen where taken in Edinburgh, Scotland.