hi eurobricks! i started this topic a bit late i know, but i still havent finished yet! here is a photo of my progress so far:

1920x2180.jpg

i need some ideas for the the dash and centre console as a car is not a good car with out a good interior! here is my progress on the inside:

1920x2550.jpg1920x2542.jpg

any help with the dash and console would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

The title is messed up, it should be gallardo, not galladro. The body looks pretty good, but the front could use work. Maybe try using just one reciever, unless 2 functions aren't finished.

Just now, Aventador2004 said:

The title is messed up, it should be gallardo, not galladro. The body looks pretty good, but the front could use work. Maybe try using just one reciever, unless 2 functions aren't finished.

oops typo.. thanks! front is almost finished, needs one part in the middle like on the real one, two of the functions are the front and back lights,

Interesting. Good start. What are those part in fornt, like bars/axles/sticks?

8 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

I like it! Can't wait to see future progress! I like the sloping back!

thanks! :)

3 hours ago, Jurss said:

Interesting. Good start. What are those part in fornt, like bars/axles/sticks?

it's this part bent:

6143945.jpg

Well it looks like Gallardo, but let us be surprised with development :wink:. Nice start, car is interesting in this orange color :thumbup:

On 29/05/2017 at 8:33 AM, I_Igor said:

Well it looks like Gallardo, but let us be surprised with development :wink:. Nice start, car is interesting in this orange color :thumbup:

I have finished now, here are some pictures :) 

3ff53f1c0ac7cdc4f82fe3a3f83ab1a4.jpg
2dcecc3f6e4461240baf19660eb98fad.jpg

just needs a video.. 

It looks much better now :thumbup:

...my version of super-car will be yellow (some day when there will be available parts in yellow that I need)

Looks nice considering the size, can you share some pictures of the front of the car from a lower angle?

Wow! Great car! Looks even better now! I really like the back and the engine detail now!

Edited by TechnicRCRacer

On 07/06/2017 at 0:22 PM, I_Igor said:

It looks much better now :thumbup:

...my version of super-car will be yellow (some day when there will be available parts in yellow that I need)

I will make some instructions for you ;) 

On 07/06/2017 at 1:29 PM, kbalage said:

Looks nice considering the size, can you share some pictures of the front of the car from a lower angle?

Here you are,

IMG_2729.JPG

btw does anyone have a idea of what I could use to fill in under the front of the bonnet? I just realised I forgot that bit attachment.php?attachmentid=20503&stc=1&

On 07/06/2017 at 11:50 PM, TechnicRCRacer said:

Wow! Great car! Looks even better now! I really like the back and the engine detail now!

Thanks! The engine lights up ;)

Edited by legotechnicisawesome
added pictures

On 6/9/2017 at 7:39 PM, legotechnicisawesome said:

I will make some instructions for you ;) 

Thank you very much, despite my interest in this model :wink:

d7affe7e1df743eff01ab8a9375885b4.jpg

Now you understand why I need some panels in yellow that are not available (yet) 

On 6/9/2017 at 7:39 PM, legotechnicisawesome said:

btw does anyone have a idea of what I could use to fill in under the front of the bonnet? I just realised I forgot that bit

You could create a structure similar to the front of the bonnet, just in black and with a wider straight section in the middle

12 hours ago, kbalage said:

You could create a structure similar to the front of the bonnet, just in black and with a wider straight section in the middle

i have figured it out! i have lowered the roof and filled in that space under the bonnet, and now i'm adjusting some parts :) almost done :) will upload some pics later ;)

16 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Thank you very much, despite my interest in this model :wink:

Now you understand why I need some panels in yellow that are not available (yet) 

that is a countach, i've build a galladro, it would look like this in yellow: 73365815.jpg

but the some parts like the curved 11l panels and the rigid hose dont come in yellow so i suggest you make it in orange :)

Edited by legotechnicisawesome
Removed quoted image from few post back.

9 hours ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

i have figured it out! i have lowered the roof and filled in that space under the bonnet, and now i'm adjusting some parts :) almost done :) will upload some pics later ;)

that is a countach, i've build a galladro, it would look like this in yellow:

but the some parts like the curved 11l panels and the rigid hose dont come in yellow so i sugest you make in in orange :)

I know that it is Countach and not just any - it is first ptotoype which had cooling problems, but had great futuristic shape, 14" tires, etc...

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I know that it is Countach and not just any - it is first ptotoype which had cooling problems, but had great futuristic shape, 14" tires, etc...

my car will need some serious modding to make it look like the Countach :grin: anyhow here are some pictures of the finished product, i will be making a video for it tommorrow :wink:IMG_3047.JPGIMG_3046.JPG

10 hours ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

my car will need some serious modding to make it look like the Countach :grin: anyhow here are some pictures of the finished product, i will be making a video for it tommorrow :wink:

I admit, that Gallardo is better suited for LEGO panels (specially rear part is very well done by you), but Countach was model that inspired me the most when I was a kid (now I'm 44) so I have some plans to make Countach, but need to see which tires - probably Unimog tires, and because of some ideas that I have model will be on drawing board when I manage to find additional 500€ for this project - need them for heart of every Lamborghini - V12 engine - that is all I can say at the moment...I did not finish my 67 mustang due to lack of (black) panels...

On 13/06/2017 at 9:09 AM, I_Igor said:

I admit, that Gallardo is better suited for LEGO panels (specially rear part is very well done by you), but Countach was model that inspired me the most when I was a kid (now I'm 44) so I have some plans to make Countach, but need to see which tires - probably Unimog tires, and because of some ideas that I have model will be on drawing board when I manage to find additional 500€ for this project - need them for heart of every Lamborghini - V12 engine - that is all I can say at the moment...I did not finish my 67 mustang due to lack of (black) panels...

Ok! Thank you I also like the back very much :) I'm currently filming the video, will  upload it Sunday :)

5 hours ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

Ok! Thank you I also like the back very much :) I'm currently filming the video, will  upload it Sunday :)

I'll jeep my fingers crossed:thumbup:  

1 hour ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

It's a lambo not a jeep ? Video almost done :)

Lambo made this one :grin: so everything is possible

Edited by I_Igor
Help from a good friend @Aventador2004

11 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Lambo made this one :grin: so everything is possible

You linked the prototype page, they made the LM002 for production, back on topic though.

Just now, Aventador2004 said:

You linked the prototype page, they made the LM002 for production, back on topic though.

Just now, I_Igor said:

I just familiarize myself by researching cars in my free time.

B.o.t.