Sign in to follow this  
dignow

Is it possible to combine two posts?

We're working on a large MOC (an Inferno HQ) and I've created a few posts about it already in varying stages of completeness.  A commenter suggested that it might be easier to follow if I kept everything in a single post.  Is there any way to combine all of my old posts or would it be simpler to just start a new one?  I did a quick search on this forum and didn't find anything that jumped out at me.  Thanks in advance for your support.

Thanks!  The three posts are below.  Preferred title: MOC - WIP - Inferno HQ.

1st (oldest):

2nd: 

3rd (newest): 

Thanks - but I'm just creating a new post and consolidating everything myself.  

6 hours ago, dignow said:

Thanks - but I'm just creating a new post and consolidating everything myself.  

That's really not the best way to go, a little patience would have been better.

Or, @dignowas it is the subforum I handle you could have messaged me to move things around for you.

Now you have two choices: I merge the separate threads into this new one you made or I lock the now unnecessary threads.

On 5/26/2017 at 6:37 PM, Peppermint_M said:

Or, @dignowas it is the subforum I handle you could have messaged me to move things around for you.

Now you have two choices: I merge the separate threads into this new one you made or I lock the now unnecessary threads.

Thank you for letting me know.  I've consolidated everything into the new post shown below

So please lock down any of the old posts if that helps keep things cleaned up.  Appreciate your help and response - my apologies for jumping the gun a bit.