Spud The Viking

[GBW-CP2] New Brickika - Assaulting the Village

Map Name: Bricklandia

Grid: F7

New Brickika relies on largely on mobility, so as soon as war was declared the military was mobilised and attacking the bordering Deland Republic.

The main assault was comprised of light units to swiftly capture small targets such as the historic border village in the Deland Republic;

34779744626_d7c12c9567_z.jpgAttack on the Deland Republic by Tom Gray, on Flickr

34779742266_3bc0c584af_z.jpgAttack on the Deland Republic by Tom Gray, on Flickr

34779743726_a18bdb2898_z.jpgAttack on the Deland Republic by Tom Gray, on Flickr

33976566964_66d677fed9_z.jpgAttack on the Deland Republic by Tom Gray, on Flickr

34779741756_c097edd998_z.jpgAttack on the Deland Republic by Tom Gray, on Flickr

The RoN filth knocked out the tracks of one of the light 'Stormer' tank, slowing down the fighting.

The narrow streets had many beautiful and historic houses, one can only hope these are left out of the destruction of war.

Spoiler

34779739746_6487496520_z.jpgAttack on the Deland Republic by Tom Gray, on Flickr

Without tank

[I have began hunting for space to put white sheets and lamps to aid my photography somewhat but it will take time :sweet: ]

I like the small tank, however I would have added more tiles; it gives a cleaner appearance and can be taken as explosive reactive armor packs. Go with the attack!

Congratulations!

32 minutes ago, sigpro said:

I like the small tank, however I would have added more tiles; it gives a cleaner appearance and can be taken as explosive reactive armor packs. Go with the attack!

Congratulations!

Thanks!

So you decided to invade my country... :devil: great ! You Will see soon my answer.

Neat little tank ! The design is simple but effective. Good job ! 

I really have to stop your army ! 

You've Been Awarded ( 6) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Interesting to see where you've taken the story. For what you have here, it is very nice. Ultimately, we definitely want to see more from you. Your presentation is definitely getting better. Keep it up.     

Great job on the tank!  I like how you have the men patrolling the streets with support from the tank; that's exactly how it's supposed to be!  I felt the scene was built well, but it looked to clean.  No damage, no debris, roads and walkways are just too unmarked!  Details are good, but don't forget to throw on the messy details as well.  Also, watch those dark spots...there were a few in here, made it tough to see some of the shots.  Otherwise, I like where your builds are going!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!