Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Hunting The First One Down

1.png
"Been awhile, Scott," Emile said as he came ashore the small island in the middle of nowehre.
"Perreault!" the young man exclaimed as he stood. "What are you doing here?"
"Took some doing to find you," Emile pulled his sword out and tossed the scabbard aside. "Been some time since I started searching for everyone. Who would have thought I'd find you first."

3.png
"How?" Scott said, backing up as he held his sword in front of him.
"Asked around. I have to say, I'm impressed you managed to get off that tub and get into trading." Another step closer. Another. "Doesn't excuse you for what you did."
"We all took part to survive the Captain, even you."
"Barely."
2.png
"We were friends," Scott whimpered.
"What kind of friend actually stabs me in the damn back?" Another step. Emile held his sword forward. "Even so, you did the least damage to that ship and everyone around. I'm willing to offer you a quick death if you surrender."
"I'm going to fi-"
4.png
Emile quickly put an end to that.

Emile looked around. Scott of all people managed to get a ship. And what does he do, crash it into an island. No other crew. Probably dead, Emile figured. What Scott lacked in phsycial ability, he made up in thievery. Emile went back and picked up his scabbard and headed back to
The Elise. There were still quite a few people he needed to hunt down, and he needed to get his hair cut after all this time at sea.

Spoiler

img_0924.jpg

Oh, do I sense a transition coming.... Awfully ratty behavior there :pir-wink: Nice Good scene, and story! I wonder if a few stones (1x1 round plates), a crab, or something with a contrasting color/hue on the beach could look good.

Spoiler

The shipwreck is very hard to believe how few bricks you actually used. Extremely effective use of parts :thumbup:

Edited by Sir Stig
grammar

Nice writing. The shipwreck is well built, the green bricks and algae gave it very convincing look.

Thanks! I wanted to do a quick build before I had to head out of town again the next day, and for some reason I only have the bow section in that green and black. 

I love the use of the all-Lego scenes for story telling, and yours here are really good. Great posing and photography and I appreciate they are all the same size (I know that can be trying sometimes!). Nice story and I look forward to reading the next part.

Thanks @Ayrlego! Hoping the next one can be physical bricks as well.