Hi! Today I want to show you my next project. As you read the topic title it's a freightliner M2 112

0171_d.JPG

It will be powered by two XL motors and one servo. The chassis will have rear pendular axles and front axle with ackerman steering.

The LDD file is almost complete and when I will have my lego I will be able to build it to test if it's enough durable! But now here's the images:

freightliner m2 112freightliner m2 112freightliner m2 112freightliner m2 112freightliner m2 112

Don't forget to comment if you like and have a good day!

Edited by Technivor

Hi guys I could finally take time to upload my pictures but my truck was finished two weeks ago!

The truck is only RWD so no

So here they are

Freightliner m2 112Freightliner m2 112Freightliner m2 112Freightliner m2 112Freightliner m2 112Freightliner m2 112

This is the most detailed engine I've made to date and funny enough this is the smallest space I had to work with!

Freightliner m2 112

And here is a fake steering system.

Freightliner m2 112

Some interior détails!

Freightliner m2 112

And here is the feature I'm the most proud of you can actually tow this truck and the bumper is really robust. It didn'T took too much time but it was difficult to build this thin bumper around two hook!

Freightliner m2 112

For now I don't really have time to make a video, probably in a month!

Thanks you for taking time to read, hope you like it and don't forget to post a comment!

Have a good day/night!

I'm new to LDD and have it downloading. When you said it was almost complete, does that mean the program was analyzing the picture you had for your inspiration?

1 hour ago, prepmaster said:

I'm new to LDD and have it downloading. When you said it was almost complete, does that mean the program was analyzing the picture you had for your inspiration?

No I just print blueprint or take images from google and work with that!

New update on the truck:

25798776968_6f70d37a60_b.jpg

I revised some of the design like widthened the front grill from 6 stud to 8 stud and the cab is now 15 instead of 14:

38961649744_70114af4e0_b.jpg24801701157_a73d6bfa25_b.jpg

Inside view:

38773368835_0c05015558_b.jpg

Limited hood opening:

24801820797_157cfaa6c8_b.jpg

More pictures at my flickr page.

What do you think of it? comment below!

8 hours ago, evortigosa said:

Great model... but the engine, awesome piece!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Very nice upgrade to your model, the front looks better with the radiator wider

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Very nice! I would say to leave the truck cab just white, the other colors hinder its appearance.

Thank you! but the reason I put this red is because I was missing some parts in white for either the cab and the hood!

Hello! I am looking for someone to build a model for an ambulance project I am working on. We would love it if you could build a model for us. Your work is very impressive. Please let me know if you would be interested and I can put you in touch with the project manager who would provide more details. Thanks.

Edited by achsu