Sign in to follow this  
Edwin Korstanje

Interview with international tug magazine Lekko

This weekend i found many copy's on my door mat from a interview last month i heaved with the international tug magazine LEKKO.

Because this was not my first interview for a magazine, news site ore TV and heaved  learned a lot from earlier experience that it's write more in my way, but the outcome is not writing exactly what i have told the interviewer.

Still this is free promotion and i am proud that they ask me to stand with a 3 paged article.

For enlarge the article you can better see my Flickr link:   https://www.flickr.com/photos/vfracingteam/albums/72157680847111183

34702755635_9b7411893a_c.jpg 34572013251_085b908dac_c.jpg

34318384820_da8f3c51de_c.jpg 34318382350_6bd6869b7a_c.jpg

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

Oh, I forgot about this: I had planned to read it, but didn't have time when you posted, and then forgot. Thanks @Dafgek81 for bumping the topic.

@Edwin Korstanje: very nice article. Very detailed also: it's more than just a "look what this guy does"-photoshoot-with-some-text. :thumbup:

PS.: What's a G/A plan?

Really interesting article. Good to see you getting the recognition you so well deserve.

7 hours ago, grum64 said:

Really interesting article. Good to see you getting the recognition you so well deserve.

Thanks mate and glad your back here at EB.:thumbup: