alltypesofbricks

Staring at own MOCs

When you finish a MOC that you are very satisfied with do you just stare at it for a long while before you want to do anything else? Because I have found when I put a lot of work into a MOC all I want to do for the next few hours is stare at it.

Yes, but I normally want play with it first (I build technic things).

But if it is something that really looks nice, I would display it next to my building table to look at every day :sweet:.

Pretty much the same here, I like looking at my MOCs in their street scene from every conceivable angle because 'they look good'.
I also enjoy 'operating', not 'playing' with the technic features I incorporate into them... :wink:

Haha, yep! It gets a prominent place on my desk and I just stare at it... for long periods of time.:laugh:

Untill I start a new project and it gets a place between all other moc's.:classic:

YESS!! My Gare de Lyon is currently on the table across from my bed, and I find myself staring at it ALL THE TIME. Just appreciating what it looks like. That sounds really weird but it's true. 

Gare de Lyon Headquarters

On 6/13/2017 at 8:37 PM, Elysiumfountain said:

YESS!!

I don't blame you.  That IS an awesome build.

And this is all a vital part of the design process.  I've had my latest build on a stand around my desk for the last couple days, now and then improving on some details.

I stare at them in order to find flaws and places to improve.

SO in the way @TechnicRCRacer put it: Design, build, stare, rebuild, stare, rebuild, stare, rebuild, ...