Hello all!

Kinda late but better later than never. I want to present you my entry for REBRICK contest :BUILD THE FUTURE . And I built a trike :) The main feature of this model is the trazition from drive mode to fly mode . Front wheels are lowered by 2 small LAs  and the rear wheel raises (by 2 small LAs)  . This is done by 1 M motor. Driving works at any time and it is powered by 1 M motor. About the steering , it is powered by 1 servo motor . The handlebar is conected to the steering. When wheels are lowered they can still be sterred [it looks so cool :) ] . The last freature is working front independent suspention (works in both modes) . It was a very interesting challenge and I hope you will like it as much as I do :)  

My favourite shot :

800x450.jpg 

Rear:

800x450.jpg

Posted on Rebrick :https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={0C2B083F-BB14-47C0-84A8-775CB958273D}&a_id=bc094429-5297-4d4f-90dc-6bad2335db1a&sortEntry=false

Youtube video :

More pictures here:

As always a comment is much apriciated :) 

Btw , whould you guys like tear down photoes ? And AHF stands for Always Have Fun ;)

Edited by IA creations

This is terrific! I'm not normally into motorcycles, but I really like this. 

The way the wheels and steering and mode change works is just phenomenal! I would really like to figure out how you did that.

Tear down photos would be great! AHF. To you as well!

Andy D

This is really awesome! The functions are excellent, and the BMW livery is cool. :thumbup: Is there any way to round out, or smooth the shape of the black boxy areas on each side? It just doesn't look nice from the rear quarter... And maybe add a black flex axle over the front wheels, just to contrast the blue and round out the bodywork above the wheel.

Nice concept, especially from front, except theres no place to sit for driver on that model. 

Maybe it would've been better to create more realistic concept with some manual transformations. There would not been that big black box. It would look even better. And then create second model with all that PF functionality.

This is awesome, a very clever build indeed. I especially like how the whole thing transitions into flying mode so smoothly! 

1 hour ago, DugaldIC said:

This is awesome, a very clever build indeed. I especially like how the whole thing transitions into flying mode so smoothly! 

Thanks :D it was a true challenge (but not as big as your Vantage :laugh: )

Congrats, very well done! :) Unfortunately mine didn't make it.. maybe next time :)

Thank you so much @Attika and @kbalage . I will probably make unboxing video or photos if you are interested :) 

Hello guys !

I went today to pick the prize and I am very happy :) I did some unboxing/content photos , enjoy :)