A commissioned model for one of the Skyrim game designers. It is based off of the actual Proudspire Manor in game, which is located in the city of Solitude, just like my previous General Goods, and Windmill. The model uses many of the same techniques as my previous Skyrim models, but I changed the stonework technique in this creation to be more parts efficient.

Proudspire Manor is the home of the respected Proudspire family, in Daydelon.

ov2.jpg

back-flat.jpg

bc-1.jpg

Right-1.jpg

o-low2.jpg

Plenty more pictures on brickbuilt.

All C&C welcome :classic:

awesome job her, SK. stunning resemblance with the original and really nice follow-up to your previous 2 builds - love that type of Tudor on double tan wall :wub::thumbup:

Another epic build from that game, it's hard to even say which part is better: the stonework, with all the neat slants, the tudor section, or the amazing roof!  Great job all over this build, I definitely hope to see more like it! :thumbup: 

Great work, SK! It looks good as always. Nice job making it look so close in that scale to the original. I love the way you did the buttresses on the back. 

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

I've seen and admired this already at your site, but it's great to see it finally posted here!

Lovely build man, your Skyrim builds afre really worth a look. Fo you plan on building more?

Awesome!  It really fits the game well.  I love the pitched end to the roof peaks.  The overall color scheme is awesome and fits with your previous creations.  Well done!

I always love seeing your skyrim builds, and this one is no exception :wub: As usual, the colorscheme is wonderful, and all the little sections of roof break up the stonework and tudor sections nicely.
Wonderful job of filling the gaps in the top roof as well :thumbup:

Another excellent build, SK!

I really like the simply realistic stone and roof techniques!  Those gables are very clean in appearance with some great architectural embellishment!  The color scheme is just beautiful for this build.  The half-timber portion adds a lot to the appearance, as do the windows on both levels.  The inclusion of the metallic round 1x1 tiles works well to add texture and color variation to the stonework!  The pavement and moss around the build give a nice texturing for the ground.  I still have not done much with building borders around builds, but this clean border does look really nice.

On 5/8/2017 at 4:35 PM, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

350?cb=20111128231658

Spot on :thumbup: is there a stone of Barenziah inside?

Thanks, I'm glad you could recognize it easily. Unfortunately no interior was included, in order to keep the cost lower.

On 5/8/2017 at 5:27 PM, en_zoo said:

awesome job her, SK. stunning resemblance with the original and really nice follow-up to your previous 2 builds - love that type of Tudor on double tan wall :wub::thumbup:

Thanks en_zoo!

On 5/8/2017 at 6:24 PM, Kai NRG said:

Another epic build from that game, it's hard to even say which part is better: the stonework, with all the neat slants, the tudor section, or the amazing roof!  Great job all over this build, I definitely hope to see more like it! :thumbup: 

Thanks Kai, I probably like the roof best myself, but that's because I spent so much time on it :laugh:

On 5/8/2017 at 8:57 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Great work, SK! It looks good as always. Nice job making it look so close in that scale to the original. I love the way you did the buttresses on the back. 

Thanks HQ, those buttresses were one of my favorite things about this building too.

On 5/9/2017 at 6:03 AM, TitusV said:

I've seen and admired this already at your site, but it's great to see it finally posted here!

Lovely build man, your Skyrim builds afre really worth a look. Fo you plan on building more?

Thanks Titus! I have at least one more planned to finish off my AoM builds, but I'm not sure how soon I will do it.

On 5/9/2017 at 0:20 PM, Servertijd said:

Fantastic build! The inside is impressive too!

Thanks!

On 5/9/2017 at 11:47 PM, Grover said:

Awesome!  It really fits the game well.  I love the pitched end to the roof peaks.  The overall color scheme is awesome and fits with your previous creations.  Well done!

Thank you :sweet:

5 hours ago, LittleJohn said:

I always love seeing your skyrim builds, and this one is no exception :wub: As usual, the colorscheme is wonderful, and all the little sections of roof break up the stonework and tudor sections nicely.
Wonderful job of filling the gaps in the top roof as well :thumbup:

Thanks John, with future Skyrim models I'll likely try some new color options, just to keep things interesting, but I do really like this combination.

3 hours ago, Slegengr said:

Another excellent build, SK!

I really like the simply realistic stone and roof techniques!  Those gables are very clean in appearance with some great architectural embellishment!  The color scheme is just beautiful for this build.  The half-timber portion adds a lot to the appearance, as do the windows on both levels.  The inclusion of the metallic round 1x1 tiles works well to add texture and color variation to the stonework!  The pavement and moss around the build give a nice texturing for the ground.  I still have not done much with building borders around builds, but this clean border does look really nice.

Thanks Slegengr! It's funny, I don't often use those prefab windows in my own models, but for my Skyrim stuff they work perfectly.

2 hours ago, Puvel said:

Great build indeed! Especially the wooden parts are nicely done

Thanks Puvel :classic:

1 hour ago, Blufiji said:

Very nice indeed. I like the roof especially. 

Thanks Blufiji!

Really nice MOC there; I love all the detail. It fits perfectly into Mitgardia.