Sign in to follow this  
Lord Edgar

Sellers synchronization tool

Hello everyone!

As a master's student at IT university and a small seller myself, I have made a tool to automatically synchronize my stock and orders on some most famous LEGO markets and I want to know your opinion.

What have I done?
Set of automatic scripts on mayor LEGO selling websites (Bricklink, Brickowl, eBay, Allegro (central european auction house) + my own eshop) which regularly checkĀ  all the incoming orders and synchronize the stock on all other websites to avoid selling duplicates. In online auctions the script also automatically sells every week all previously expired auctions. This way I'm able to control everything from one place and I don't have to worry about anything else then shipping the orders.

Why am I describing this?
I have everything already programmed and ready to use. So I was thinking if any other seller could find it useful and would be willing to use this system as well.

If there would be enough people which could benefit from this, I can put my effort into making some nice user interface to set everything up and ready to use for everyone. Also, if you have any suggestions or opinions about this briefly explained application, I will be happy to hear it.