Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

MOCed Collectable Minifigures Series 17

I like to MOC my favourite minifigures from each new CMF series and improving existing minifigures in my display collection with new parts. Here are my MOCed series 17 CMFs with a few friends.

Thanks to @K_Tiger for the idea of the headless horseman using the highwayman. :thumbup:

highres_460988708.jpeg

Apologies for the rubbish photography.

Any questions or comments about these minifigures?

Edited by AmperZand

I like that head you went with for the HH, as well as that new Ninjago cutlass. I really like the Robo-Rocket, too. Is that using a Nexo Knights robot head?

Love the Headless Horseman. I hope there will be an official one at some point. 

The rocket thing is very creepy

Is that beard in the Battle Dwarf an official LEGO piece?

12 hours ago, Robert8 said:

No it is not.

Really like the butterfly fairy girl combination. The classic grey space guy is awesome as well. Very fun all around, it shows some good possibilities with this series. 

23 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I like that head you went with for the HH, as well as that new Ninjago cutlass. I really like the Robo-Rocket, too. Is that using a Nexo Knights robot head?

Thanks for the HH and robo-rocket likes :sweet:

I tried a number of different possible heads for HH, and that one was the scariest. The others were too smiley.

Yes, robo-rocket's head is indeed from an NK bot. Well spotted! I wanted to create a robot, not an undead with a skeleton's head. The bot's eyes pick up on the rocket's rivets. 

16 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Love the Headless Horseman. I hope there will be an official one at some point. 

The rocket thing is very creepy

There was an official Headless Horseman, or at least, someone disguised as one. He appeared in this Scooby-Doo set

If you think robo-rocket is creepy, you probably shouldn't check out these minifigures.

3 hours ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

No it is not.

Correct. It's a sage beard by BrickForge. I wanted to give the dwarf a long beard, but LEGO don't do one in red as far as I know. Even BrickForge don't do them in red anymore. I bought it years ago and just had it with my spare parts waiting for the day when it could find a new home on a dwarf berserker's face.  

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

Really like the butterfly fairy girl combination. The classic grey space guy is awesome as well. Very fun all around, it shows some good possibilities with this series. 

Thanks, koalayummies! I'm getting grey airtanks for the astronaut. Hopefully, they'll arrive next week. 

Edited by AmperZand

46 minutes ago, AmperZand said:

Thanks for the HH and robo-rocket likes :sweet:

I tried a number of different possible heads for HH, and that one was the scariest. The others were too smiley.

Right now I'm using the pumpkin helmet, but I may switch to the flaming pumpkin head piece.

On 2017-5-6 at 1:01 AM, K_Tiger said:

Right now I'm using the pumpkin helmet, but I may switch to the flaming pumpkin head piece.

Do you mean the one pictured below? I tried that but found it too jolly looking.

26990pb01.png