VaderFan2187

LEGO Blogger?

Blogging!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you run a Blog?

2. 2. Is it a LEGO Blog?

Hey everyone!

I recently began a blog on WordPress, and have been posting mainly LEGO stuff there. I've been posting stuff like the LEGO Justice League sets, CMF Series 17 reviews, comparison reviews, and pre-reviews of upcoming sets like the 75167 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack. I know some other LEGO bloggers on the site, like @makoy, @Cody Startale, and @Littleworlds, but I was wondering if there are other bloggers on the site too? Perhaps we can share our blog posts with one another here :classic:

Cheers!

Yes, I have one, too. :classic: Originally, it started out as just a general geek/Star Wars blog of sorts and I mainly started it because I had a webserver running that I wasn't needing. So when I joined Nar Eurbrikka, I thought I might as well create a blog and host my NE content there, too.
Turned out that I now use it pretty much exclusively for Lego content. I don't have more than a handful of visitors, and what generates user interest, I think, is the custom decals I am making. It also helps that I take decal requests from people, since people seem to really like my work and are grateful for it.

Funny enough, my presence here all pretty much started out with a Lego blog, too! When my general interest in Lego started to grow a couple of years ago, I did some research and stumbled upon Lego Steve's blog. I really enjoyed reading it, it was both a throwback to my childhood and invested my interest in MOCing. That directly led me to finding Eurobricks, and here I am today.