Murdoch17

space tow truck with zombie driver figure - 5982 MOD

I added some parts to set 5982 (Smash and Grab) and then decided on changing the color to dark gray to turn it back into a regular tow truck. I removed the flick-fire missiles, and played around with a couple of options for a driver figure, eventually settling on who you see here.

33585934714_4283a5dde1_z.jpg

"What happens when you vintage flying car runs out of plutonium, or you space limo engine gets too hot? How about if someone runs over the time on the parking meter and you need to park you hover bike?

Never fear, the tow truck's here! Complete with sonic wrench and ultra-violet flashlight, this hauling machine will haul your (or someone else's!) problem away for a reasonable price. Yes sir! Just call Louis "Brains" McCoy to tow your problematic machine away... and remember, if in doubt on who to trust to tow your garage queen: Ask for the real McCoy!"

34386364726_50cd1a73b4_z.jpg

The flick fire missiles used to come out of those orange globes on the front. I changed them into regular hazard lighting by securely attaching them to the frame.

34386364806_49e74460ff_z.jpg

The ship can seat one figure in the cockpit.

33585935104_840d478f6d_z.jpg

The rear of the ship features two engines and the crane arm.

34043022960_399d13f109_n.jpg

The driver of this tow truck is Louis "Brains" McCoy, brother to a famous doctor on a star-ship in another reality. A accident with a temperamental gravity-drive ship brought him to this reality and turned him into a living un-dead, though he retained all his knowledge and personality in the change. (Do NOT call him a zombie though, as it hurts his rather sensitive feelings.)

The LDD file is available here if you want it. Comments, questions, suggestions, and complaints are always welcome!