Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[freebuild] Is this the end of this Era?

(due to lack of time, I post this as a freebuild instead of Categorie C of our last challanges)

Is this the end of this Era?

Hemresa, Narbilu and his men was preparing for the final battle with the Spire. The Tower of Doom was set to travel to the north east corner of their controlled land to wipe away their border post to give access to the army to finish the job. One last good night of sleep before the journey. In the midst of the night a large explosion woke everybody up. A mushroom cloud lit up the square where the Tower of Doom used to be standing. 

Everyone, not caught by the explosion, rushed towards the burning structure. The fire and destruction was massive. everyone was there except their leader, Narbilu. An observant officer noticed that and send two guards to his tents, when the church bells started to sound. Odd for this time of night and even stranger, because everyone was watching the blazing tower. The officer send two other guards to check it out.

When the two entered the church, a gruesome scene wrote a nightmare in their memories. The Lord of Hemresa was nailed to the main cross behind the altar. The Spire was one step ahead of them, was this their victory? Was this the end of Historica as we know it?

- to be continued -

33990515650_d0660453d9_c.jpg

Oh no, what did they do to Narbilu?

Great way to build up excitment, looking forward to the next chapter!

A nice interior, particularly the sloped ceiling, though a chilling subject matter there. Are those his own soldiers running away from him? Why don't they take him down? Or is he already dead? 

Ouch. I like the building though. Can't wait to see what happens next. Do you need some of my guards to come take you down?

Thanks for yr replies, the guards are so startled they went running to the officer instead of thinking streight and gettin Him down. Will continue soon...

:sick: Yikes, I hope Narbilu is alright. :look:
Nice interior scene, Narbilu :thumbup: The sloped ceiling looks fantastic here and the candle holder design is nice as well. 

simple yet super effective interior! love the chadelier design. and hey, this is intriguing! can't wait to read what happens next!

Yikes, that is a very dark twist :cry_sad: Great use of brick bricks, and I like how you paneled the bottom of the wall with SNOT tiles :thumbup:

Edited by soccerkid6