Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[Ch V Cat C] Raavage's Secret weakness

Raavage's secret weakness

Somewhere in the surrounding of Cedrica, after he met the main heroes of Historica, the true heir of the Throne prepaed the most difficult part of his plan to defeat Raavage and the Spire... He's discretly rebuilt an old fort at the limit of the border between Avalonia and the Cedrica territory.

It is at this Fort he called some vaillant heroes from all the Guilds !

34328697546_acaa2b840a_c.jpg

First; a ranger from Avalonia :

34370142145_f4c4ce077b_c.jpg

Then, a Serpentar Druid from Nocturnus,

34370134225_67500f03bb_c.jpg

Followed by a Cimetar bearer from Kaliphlin,

33528044934_88e934ec67_c.jpg

And finally, a Dwarf Hammer Warrior from Midgardia.

34211737442_e6e2c90f5b_c.jpg

They all gathered at the fortress without knowing who the True King was...

34328666976_a88179aea3_c.jpg

What a surprise ! The King, the Heir, the Future leader of all the Guilds is a CHILD ?!

33559424883_76f04814a4_c.jpg

- My dear heroes ! My dear Friends ! I am guarranting you I am ready for this battle and with your help, we will use the only chance we will get to catch Raavage from the Spire ! The only opportunity we can seize, is obvious ! The time when he will go out of the Spire to collect his precious Helmet of Power ! At this time, we will destroy his guard, seize him and finally destroy him for ever !

- But... How!? Asked all the heroes.

- Thanks to my prisoner !

33528027544_59624f28a6_c.jpg

It appeared the King's Heir captured a strange creature who exchanged its freedom to betrail Raavage... The hideous creature told the little boy Raavage secret weak point !

33985560060_a32a0310d0_c.jpg

It did not took long time to Raavage to move to the supposed location of the Helmet in a Kaliphlinite Oasis. The rare guards around were not a problem for the groups of heroes from all the 4 Guilds to defeat !

34328639336_7627b9e0d8_c.jpg

34328633756_eae86594e1_c.jpg

The main problem was Raavage and his guard inside an old ruin and gathered around the Helmet on its Pedestal !

34211671662_f94718eaaa_c.jpg

Raavage took the Helmet.

34239212101_e8c02f68f1_c.jpg

And he wore it imediately !

34211659822_e96c0cfb2f_c.jpg

- NO ! Yelled the little Heir ! You FOUL ! The Helmet is secured !

He had just enough the time to finish the sentence than a Monstruous tentacled beast rose from the soil and torn appart everyone who stood at range !

33559352333_16c557d77f_c.jpg

Finally it seemed the main damaged was for the Skeletons but the Ravage guard stood well and a terrible battle began !

Here, the Algus repelling the spells from the Druids !

33527978684_7d87161ba5_c.jpg

There, the Heavy armored warriors clashing with the best Midgardian steel !

34370042855_8df6d9db54_c.jpg

And Raavage, powerful than never !

34370053765_4f665bd6a8_c.jpg

But...

34239188431_4d4f103d94_c.jpg

The little King slipped behind him with the strange creature he used against Raavage and put an apple in front of the nose of the Spire leader who started to sneeze and caugh loudly, enough to fall unarmed at the mercy of the boy !!

34211697772_16455d14a3_c.jpg

- Yes ! You've guessed it ! Raavage is dangerously allergic to apples ! We cast him away just with this fruit !

A good king, is always the wisest !

THE END

Edited by Faladrin

Go apples, go apples! :laugh: 

Nice entry, my favoured build must be the first one. The castle has a classic feeling to it, while still using some nice techniques... Good job :thumbup: 

:laugh: Funny story, Faladrin, and I totally should have been able to guess it! :grin:  I agree with Titus about the first build (those lily pads are a great detail too!), but the monster is quite terrifying as well! :thumbup:

4 hours ago, TitusV said:

Go apples, go apples! :laugh: 

Nice entry, my favoured build must be the first one. The castle has a classic feeling to it, while still using some nice techniques... Good job :thumbup: 

Yeah ! Go Apples !

Thank you very much, it is nothing compare to yours.:blush:

I worked hard on this castle, it is one of the builds I will expose at Fana'briques Strasbourg this summer, so, I am happy you like it !

15 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

An apple allergy?  Quite a modern ending to the story! :thumbup:

Thanks ! Yes, it is quite modern but I found it funnier than just fighting Raavage and simply kill him  :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Garmadon said:

:laugh: Funny story, Faladrin, and I totally should have been able to guess it! :grin:  I agree with Titus about the first build (those lily pads are a great detail too!), but the monster is quite terrifying as well! :thumbup:

Thank you ! Yes you should have guessed it ! :grin::tongue:

What is a story if there is no fun in writing it !

I am happy you like the first castle, it is the main focus of this story and one of my future exposition builds ! (With some pirates of course...)

Thank you very much guys ! :laugh:

Being unaware of your taste for apples, the ending was quite the surprise! I enjoyed the story, and the builds were nice, too, especially the first one. I have a secret weakness for minifig legs being used for arrow-slits... The build made a nice use of interiors and exteriors, which is always good to see. 

If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, that means  Raavage is a doctor?

Funny story, and the build is great too.

3 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Being unaware of your taste for apples, the ending was quite the surprise! I enjoyed the story, and the builds were nice, too, especially the first one. I have a secret weakness for minifig legs being used for arrow-slits... The build made a nice use of interiors and exteriors, which is always good to see. 

Hahaha ! :head_back: I almost forgot that the majority of the Guilders are not aware of my "full of Apple" stories in Brethren of the Bricks Seas (and I did it again in the new Great Brick War game too)

So, yes, it is a surprise if your not prepared... :laugh:

I am happy you liked the first castle !

Me too, I have a "weakness" for those minifigs legs arrow slits and am happy you like them on my build ! 

50 minutes ago, kahir88 said:

If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, that means  Raavage is a doctor?

Funny story, and the build is great too.

Ah !? I haven't thought of it ! *huh* 

I wouldn't want him for Doctor, but, well, being a Necromancer, I am assuming he is quite good in Human Anatomy... :iamded_lol:

More seriously, I thought more about him being a cancer, then, eating an apple a day is preventing him.

haha nice idea! xD the first build must be my favourite, yet the interiors are pretty cool too - good job! ^^

On 01/05/2017 at 9:10 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

I should have seen this ending coming! :roflmao: The mighty Raavage, downed by an apple!

Haha ! :laugh: Yes ! Does that mean we are facing a Mighty Apple ?! :tongue: Probably a future powerful artifact ! :laugh:

10 hours ago, en_zoo said:

haha nice idea! xD the first build must be my favourite, yet the interiors are pretty cool too - good job! ^^

Thank you ! :laugh:

The first build, the castle, is clearly the highlight of this story ! And thank you for my interiors.

The prison cell was finally not the easiest one, because it is the basement of all the castle... I will probably add a rear view of the castle to show you that point.

As it is a castle I will bring to a LEGO Event in Strasbourg, France this summer, I've planned my build carefully in order to expose it, and that prison basement was the best I could have for such a castle.

Once again, thank you all !

Quite a fun twist to the Raavage story :laugh: Lovely fortress you have there, inside and out. That chandelier design is quite clever :thumbup:

I second the sentiment that it has a classic castle feel to it.  I like that aspect a lot.  The interior of the castle sticks out to me as particularly well done.  I like the black beastie in the middle of the darker build, too--it reminds me of the saarlac pit from Star Wars.  Nice job!

On 08/05/2017 at 1:49 PM, soccerkid6 said:

Quite a fun twist to the Raavage story :laugh: Lovely fortress you have there, inside and out. That chandelier design is quite clever :thumbup:

Thank you ! :blush:

I am happy you like the castle. The chandelier design is something I wanted to do in a Pirate build but never had enough space to suspend it at the ceiling; so I integrated it to the top roof of the castle and it turn out quite well !

2 hours ago, Grover said:

I second the sentiment that it has a classic castle feel to it.  I like that aspect a lot.  The interior of the castle sticks out to me as particularly well done.  I like the black beastie in the middle of the darker build, too--it reminds me of the saarlac pit from Star Wars.  Nice job!

Thank you !

Now you are saying it, I also see a Saarlac in my tentacle beast. I probably got inspired by it but it was not intentional. :laugh: