34304265636_67cc4963fa_c.jpg

[MOC] LEGO Mack CL by Legorigs, on Flickr

For some reason I just like the look of this type of Mack so I had to build one. I made the hood in between some other builds and I left it for a while. But I didn't forget it and once I decided it had to be a simple working truck, nothing fancy, I could finish in a steady pace. It's now on my shelf hauling a logtrailer. It has become a real workhorse.

Edited by Legorigs

A simple working truck... hauling a logging trailer, is something I see nearly every day. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the US,  This type of truck is an unsung hero of the logging industry here.  The only thing I can say is if you intend on making it  a "logging industry" specific vehicle, would be to add some method of keeping the logs from accidentally entering the cab of the truck.  I'm sure the drivers would be quite grateful of the gesture. :classic:  But otherwise... Well done!

Yup!  That's pretty much I see. :classic:   The operators of these rigs drive fast when empty and even faster when loaded.

Yeah, I thought it would be time to make some time to take some pictures (other then at some show).

Edited by Legorigs