Sign in to follow this  
LEGOshibainu

Possibly mismolded mask?

I recently obtained a bulk lot of Bionicle pieces, one kanohi caught my eye, at first it seemed like a normal Blue and silver komau from the Vhisola set, but I noticed a small slither of silver on the mask's "chin" after looking at photos and pictures of the mask no other examples seemed to have this, is it rare or just uncommon?

y4mPamAhCFKss75mJ2ao7Ea8rIUFeHUtXYIyRyjY

Notice on the left part of the chin.

so what do you think, do you have any peculiar masks to share?

First of all, I think you're confusing "mismould" (like the Kraahkan with a different number of vents in its cheeks that it's supposed to have) with "misprint" (a piece in a different colour that it was meant to be) here. Secondly, it just happens sometimes. The patterns on the marbled pieces are generally random and all over the place (although they've gotten better in the later years).

13 hours ago, Onepu the Protector said:

First of all, I think you're confusing "mismould" (like the Kraahkan with a different number of vents in its cheeks that it's supposed to have) with "misprint" (a piece in a different colour that it was meant to be) here. Secondly, it just happens sometimes. The patterns on the marbled pieces are generally random and all over the place (although they've gotten better in the later years).

Thanks for clearing that upĀ :wink: