Sign in to follow this  
3650tom

Lego gravel screening & crushing plant

Hi, welcome to EB!

Do you have Flickr or Bricksafe account? It is recommended by the site's guidelines that you upload your photos on some image hosting site, and just post a link with a picture here!

Nice creation!

Looks very promising. I recommend you using Ctrl+K for making screenshots without the grid and in higher quality. Plus it creates the screenshot as a .png file , so you can add a custom background to it very easily

Edited by LXF

On 25-4-2017 at 8:03 PM, Milan said:

Hi, welcome to EB!

Do you have Flickr or Bricksafe account? It is recommended by the site's guidelines that you upload your photos on some image hosting site, and just post a link with a picture here!

Nice creation!

Thank you for the tips!

On 25-4-2017 at 10:05 PM, Aventador2004 said:

welcome to eurobricks @3650tom your creation looks like a real conveyor plant. keep up the good work.

Thank you!

On 25-4-2017 at 10:12 PM, LXF said:

Looks very promising. I recommend you using Ctrl+K for making screenshots without the grid and in higher quality. Plus it creates the screenshot as a .png file , so you can add a custom background to it very easily

Thank you for the tips!

22 hours ago, OneMoreRobot said:

Looks interesting, what do you plan to use for conveyor belting?

I'm going to use the inner tube of a bike!

Looks pretty cool. For merely demonstration purposes I bet it could process breakfast cereal quite well! What kinda tips were you looking for?

On 4/26/2017 at 5:58 PM, allanp said:

Looks pretty cool. For merely demonstration purposes I bet it could process breakfast cereal quite well! What kinda tips were you looking for?

I would instead go with grains of rice. Less chance of breaking-up/crumbling and getting into tight spaces :)

That said, yes, love this build, and it's got few wheels but not used in the conventional sense. Kudos!