Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Stark

[OL-Apr FB1] Statue of Brandon Stark, Dragonstone

34067253092_65a7249e88.jpgDragonstone Art and Culture by Brandon Stark, on Flickr

With his settlement continuing to grow, Brandon has begun to build numerous art and culture properties throughout the city, showing that Dragonstone is not only for economic purposes, but is now a settlement for living and enjoyment. Thus, one of the first culture properties is the statue of Brandon Stark, patriarch of the House of Lantell, and who was the lord of Dragonstone in the distant past, of which Dragonstone is named after. 

After returning from time spent with the Oleander aristocracy on Le Bellan, Brandon and his fiancee Maelyn Couture decide to tour the growing settlement of Dragonstone, which is showing signs of becoming one of the next major cities of Oleon's colonies. In front of the nearly finished Hotel de Ville lies the statue, shipped from Ladros, and newly placed. On their way to the Hotel de Ville, Brandon and Maelyn stop to admire the statue. 

@blackdeathgr Notice anything? :wink:

Edited by Brandon Stark

Nice culture building!

@Brandon Stark You mean besides me admiring a great cultural object of supreme oleander craftsmanship while wooing a fine young lady at the same time? :tongue:

On 4/23/2017 at 2:12 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Nice culture building!

@Brandon Stark You mean besides me admiring a great cultural object of supreme oleander craftsmanship while wooing a fine young lady at the same time? :tongue:

No, she's mine. :laugh: But don't worry, there's many fine young ladies in Dragonstone for you to marry, if you know what I mean. :wink: Ever heard of the Filles de Roi?

On 4/24/2017 at 1:45 AM, Professor Thaum said:

You poser !

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

Filles de Roi

You sir have definitely given me a hell of a subject to read!!! History is full of surprises I presume...!

Cool statue there! I would suggest so more detail. Great to see our settlements grow though!

On 6/5/2017 at 4:10 PM, LegoEomer said:

Cool statue there! I would suggest so more detail. Great to see our settlements grow though!

Thank you!