lluisgib

HispaBrick Magazine 027 is out

portada027_completa_low_800px.jpg

Issue 027 of HispaBrick Magazine® - the free magazine made by and for fans of LEGO® constructions - is out

This issue includes the last of the interviews from the LEGO Fan Media Days and includes updates and exclusive information on LEGO Bionicle and LEGO House. We also interview builder Castor Troy and Kim Ellekjær Thomsen from Community Manager Operations & Community Engagament, LCE.

In our TopMoc section we show some “great” Star Wars™ constructions and you will get to know more about Spanish RLUGs, about restoring LEGO set boxes, and for Train fans we have instructions for a cargo wagon.

Of course we have a WeDo tutorial, we celebrate 40 years of LEGO technic and we tell you about our HispaBrick Magazine Event 2016.

There are many more articles, set reviews - including the latest novelty in the Star Wars™ theme, the 75144 UCS Snowspeeder - and the comic strip Desmontados.

DOWNLOAD HBM027

Link to download past issues of the magazine: past issues

ENJOY!!!!

Not all at once please, but we do appreciate your feedback on our efforts ;D

Very nice. However (on my computer) some pages are totally blank and on some others the text is printed in white ... I had to highlight it to see it.

I can check again on a different computer tonight, but wondering if others are seeing the same 'issues'.

Edit: Nevermind. I downloaded a second time, and now everything looks fine.

Edited by DrJB