Sign in to follow this  
Gubi0222

[Freebuild 1.1] Newcomers to the Outpost

Episode1

This is the first day for me after finishing the Academy as a Trooper, ... a Stormtrooper.                                             p1014705s.jpg

I have done the one-year junior academy for cadets on Lothal and after that I had the standard stormtrooper training. Now I'm officially a member of the Stormtrooper Corps and I got the code name: TG-0222

I was sent forth Takodana to an Imperial Outpost to serve the Galactic Empire there. I travelled with a bunch of experienced soldiers, so I was the only one 'shiny' , new recruit on that shuttle.

The Captain of this facility welcomed us at the yard. He is a characteristic imperial officer, strong-willed and disciplined.

p1014780s.jpg

Unfortunately the other shipment didn't arrive yet, which means our equipment and blasters are still in crates. Our Officer said we will do repairs and cleaning as technician, until the supply come.

p1014790s.jpg

Today finally the new shipment arrived, so we're lined up on the yard of the Outpost. The Technician brought the crate with the Captain , and then they started divide the guns to the troops.

I was the last in line, so I got the one remaining blaster.

p1014798s.jpgp1014800s.jpg

p1014809s.jpgp1014814s.jpg

Somehow it was a non-standard EE-3 blaster. I don't know how this happened, but I now this is mine.

p1014819s.jpg

After spend a decent time training, I'm very good in aiming and shooting with this Gun, certainly among the bests at trainings.

p1014829s.jpg

Anticipated this outpost will be my home for a long time, to serve the Galaxy, gain experience and maybe it's just the beginning of a great carrier...

p1014825s.jpg

Edited by Gubi0222

This is a great first build for SoNE!  You do a really good job with your minifig posing, and the outpost has a very Imperial feel to it.  Nice work!

I agree. Great posing to make your story come to life, a very good build and well written. I enjoyed it, a decent start into your Nar Eurbrikka career. Looking forward to seeing more in the future!

Edited by Cody Startale

The build is great and nice minifig posing too, but what really stands out to me is the photography! Well composed and the lighting is perfect. The glare created by the white background makes it feel even more like an Imperial station.

Well done!! Welcome to SoNE!

Welcome to SoNE! As others have said, an excellent starting build. I like the smooth floor, giving the build a nice Imperial feel to it. The posing of the figures is very good and really adds to the story, the pictures are also good.

Welcome to SoNE! Parroting everyone here, great first build. Definitely captures that clean Imperial look and the photography and posing are all on point. I especially like the bridge structure design and the greenery is a nice contrast piece. All around, well done fellow Imperial :thumbup: 

Nice story and nice build. I liked the action sequences and the crate. You put some nice details into the crate that make what could be considered a background build into something that stood out. Looking forward to seeing more from you and it helps you picked the right side. :wink: