Cableways
To reach further and further

Higher and further, reaching places no one had reached before. With the help of cableways, building new roads in the montains.

33287620193_a8b092d619_c.jpg

33287606163_1599a50b91_c.jpg

34099377405_74039e581a_c.jpg

= = = = = = = = =

A little build I built some time ago. A free build for Avalonia. Enjoy! :sweet:

Very nice idea, I really like the cable, and though the rockwork seems a bit too monotone for my taste, the wooden walkway is absolutely lovely :thumbup: 

Grea work Wedge, this is a fantastic idea and womderfully executed :thumbup: The rock work probably needs a bit more variety as it is looking pretty plain but otuer than that fantastic.

Always good to see you back in the guilds :classic: Very neat idea here, and nicely executed. The wooden walkways are cleverly built :thumbup:

On 18/4/2017 at 3:48 PM, dathil said:

I like the bridge frame, and the cableway itself is great too! 

On 18/4/2017 at 5:11 PM, TitusV said:

Very nice idea, I really like the cable, and though the rockwork seems a bit too monotone for my taste, the wooden walkway is absolutely lovely :thumbup: 

On 18/4/2017 at 10:08 PM, The Maestro said:

Grea work Wedge, this is a fantastic idea and womderfully executed :thumbup: The rock work probably needs a bit more variety as it is looking pretty plain but otuer than that fantastic.

4 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

Always good to see you back in the guilds :classic: Very neat idea here, and nicely executed. The wooden walkways are cleverly built :thumbup:

Thank you all for the nice comments and glad to hear such a positive response! :sweet:  The rockwork is indeed a bit monotone, a thing to work on for the next time! :classic:

From time to time I enjoy building something for the Guilds, I still love them, but my brick endevours brings me to explore other shores for most of the time :classic: 

Obviously I was drawn to this because of the title, but the build is pretty cool too. I always like mocs featuring dwarves!

Very nice! While, as others have said, the rocks are a bit monotonous, I really like the idea of the build and its execution otherwise. Even the uniform nature of the rocks works in a certain way, I think. My favorite part is the way you used the rappelling pieces to suspend the cable from the supports. 

On 24/4/2017 at 7:55 PM, kabel said:

Obviously I was drawn to this because of the title, but the build is pretty cool too. I always like mocs featuring dwarves!

:sweet:

On 24/4/2017 at 9:23 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Very nice! While, as others have said, the rocks are a bit monotonous, I really like the idea of the build and its execution otherwise. Even the uniform nature of the rocks works in a certain way, I think. My favorite part is the way you used the rappelling pieces to suspend the cable from the supports. 

Well.. after all they carved it so the uniform way could be given by this :grin:  Anyway, glad you like it overall! :classic: