Umbra-Manis

[GBW - CP1 - Isle of Rahz] War Room

"Guard duty can pretty boring, honestly" Corriol thought to himself, as Colonel Aprollit continued describing some mission to the captain.

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

A note on Rahzian culture:

The "A" prefix before a name indicates fatherhood, and thus wisdom. My Campaign 1 entry.

12 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

Okay, did you laminate the map? or what? I did a double take when I saw the map. Nice. 

It's actually digital :wink: The map was perfectly sized to map onto the 8x16 tile.

12 hours ago, Merc4Hire said:

Loving what you did to the map; very well done:thumbup: Also liking the soldiers uniforms. 

Thanks!

That job on the map is really cool!

The second pic, I had to zoom in, the guy with gray hair looked like he had rabbit ears at first.

You did a very nice job. The microfigures work great and I love the guy with his long pointer. It really does remind me of an HQ from a war movie. The copier is fantastic as well (I might have to steal that design). 

I would suggest working a little on the phone bank (assuming that's what it is). Add some more details around the phones (such as buttons, speakers, or more detailed cradles), and I think it would really help with that. Still, it's not a huge issue.

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

It's actually digital :wink: The map was perfectly sized to map onto the 8x16 tile. 

Oh.... so this is LDD... you didn't label it and I thought it was a real build. Note to others, this is what your LDD stuff should look like. Nice job. 

That map table is one of the best things I've seen in GBW so far. Really nice build, you are breaking down my LDD prejudices more and more with everything you build. Although it just shows that I suck not the software :(

You've Been Awarded ( 8 ) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

This is how you do an LDD Build. All LDD Builders should take notice. However, you need to label your build saying it's LDD as I didn't even realize it at first glance. I think the build could have benefited from maybe closing in one side and having a little more detail on the walls. Very Nice, next time be a little more ambitious now that you've shown us you can use the program well.    

Your men were prepping for an offensive campaign, not much for geography or culture, but a lil equipment, no Map grid though.  Be sure to fully read over the details on requirments for the  I like the battle map, wonderful work and placement of the pic.  The wall has some details, not over detailed, but a good mix. I might have placed the map away from the wall, but that's just me.  The heavy venting on the floor draws my attention for some reason.  Thank you for the render. 

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!

Great build, great render!

But how did you get the decorations and the Lego Batman Movie belt into LDD? I don't recall seeing those... :look: