Previously:

A: The Bull's Eye

B: River encounter

C: The Siege of Falconstone

The Muster of Mitgardia

Now Davok has finished his whole story, the Mitgardian commanders that gathered in the armory on Glorfindel's command, also joined, together with the Falcon spy that handed Davok to the council.

Sir Glorfindel spoke first. "So, this is how the king died, and you are a convict in this. but how is this so important for this moment, for you know as good as we do that we have to muster our forces as soon

as we are allowed to."

"Its that mage, milord. I didnt know his name at that time, but I DO know the name now. And it matches all together milord, the description, the timing, everything."

"Could you please tell me the name, because we are quite in a hurry, im afraid!"

"Raavage sir. The mage who killed the king, who hired us. It was lord Raavage."

Now, every attendant started to talk at once.

"SILENCE!" The voice of sir Glorfindel rose firmly above the others, without any need to shout.

"Thank you milady", Glorfindel smiled, as he turned his head to the girl in the falcon tunic. "It seems you have delivered us a spire rebel!"

Nemayra, the spy, made a little bow. "Alas I was not in time to get reinforcements, all I could do was warning our city..."

"So, what to do with this man? How about we execute him and..."

"SIR!", Davok tried to say another thing.

The Muster of Mitgardia

"Milord this was not all! I could not prevent the death of the king, but I saw something, and gave my commanders orders to distract the view of the mages. During the aftermath of the battle, someone tried to escape from the city.

It was a woman, her clothes told us she was with the king before. Milord, she.., she..."

Davok had gotten their full attention now.

"she carried a baby. She made it out, we covered her. The baby was carried away."

Now Nemayra's eyes lit up. "She made it? But milord, that was the Queen's nurse, with the heir! I know where they were heading for!", and she whispered something to Glorfindel, a bit affraid of the other attendants.

Immediatly Sir Glorfindel made up its mind.

"Athron! you will lead the army. Layra, you and the Guard will go on a task force to Kaliphlin. We have a chance to unite. To unite all of Historica, once more.

"Davok, you will join command of this taskforce to proof yourself. You might have done treacherous things, fact is, you successfully laid siege to one of the Plain's greatest cities. We need every good commander we can get. You can take a select few of your best men as well. Nemayra, you will lead their way."

Both women now protested. Layra: "You want me to share command with this suspect of High Treason? Milord!"

From the side of Nemayra, there were some words about having an enemy amidst them, as well.

But Glorfindel gave one last command. "Mitthral! Send word to the Dragon Masters in Avalonia. The heir has been found!"

The Muster of Mitgardia

l to r: Davok (my sigfig), Sir Glorfindel (SoccerKid), Colonel Athron, General Layra, Captain Mitthral, a Mitgardian infantrist in standard outfit, and Falcon-scout Nemayra

I got myself some green/yellow minifig arms and oh I love them! :)

Some nice (sig)fig combos man! I also really like the floor, good job :thumbup: 

Edited by TitusV

Those short sleeve arms really do look fabulous :wub: Great use of that floor design, and the bit of wall you can see in the background is quite nice too :thumbup:

Really nice story, Dathil. Intriguing and quite original - love how you went back into the past of both Raavage and the heir! :thumbup:

On 4/24/2017 at 9:34 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Very nice story and figs! I wish they made more dual-mold arms in flesh tones, though. 

The point of the dual arms here is to show the mitgardian colors, so I didn't meant the yellow part as bare skin. I do agree that we need more dual molds though! 

4 hours ago, dathil said:

The point of the dual arms here is to show the mitgardian colors, so I didn't meant the yellow part as bare skin. I do agree that we need more dual molds though! 

I never would have gotten that... I assumed that they were hardcore Mitgardians who laughed at the idea of cold and wore short sleeves even in the ice and snow. With gloves, of course. 

Some excellent fig combos here, dathil, and I love the sand green and bley colorscheme for the walls! :thumbup: That floor technique fits the scene nicely as well :classic: