Brickwolf

[GBW] - Supporting the war effort - Alsarh - Land Navigation Training

Jäger Wolf was a happy soldier today: He was on a land navigation training exercise and it was a nice spring day in Alsarh, the sun was shining and the flowers were blooming. 

"The army is even paying me for this!" He thought. In today´s Alsarh with the recession  jobs were hard to get and he considered himself lucky.

phyft4bn.jpg

cmsm6njf.jpg

You've Been Awarded (1) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Not bad for a vignette, thought it is very hard to really express detail or a story in something so small. For what you have here, you did a good job.     

I really wanted to rate this so much higher than I did, but let's look at a few things.  Premise, you have a real opportunity here.  If it was twice as large, say 16x16 imagine how much more detail you could pack into it?  Build quality, I think you did a good job, but it looks like a plate, on a base, with a few trees, and I think that is due to it's tiny footprint.  Presentation wise, the base is good, but  it hodes the fact that this is a tiny vignette.  /and that's good if you want to conceal that fact, but don't do it in here.  Swing for the fences my man!    

Very simple, mostly just a green plate with plants.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!