Peteris_Sprogis

[MOC] Lego Creator Expert 10252 alternate models

Hi, All! Here are alternate models I have made using the LEGO Creator 10252 VW Beetle set.

No. 1 Buggy

No. 2 Pick up Truck

Thanks for watching!

Wow, never thought about 10252 Alternate.. It's just brilliant. You make it even better than the official model!

More alternate of 10252 to come?..

On 16/04/2017 at 2:10 AM, KamalMYafi said:

Wow, never thought about 10252 Alternate.. It's just brilliant. You make it even better than the official model!

More alternate of 10252 to come?..

yes, I will be making more 10252 alternates :)

WOW, you've made great job by building these alternative models! I like how you work with round shapes and colors at your models. I can't say which one is my fovorite - all of them are full of details and well done.

2 hours ago, Tomik said:

WOW, you've made great job by building these alternative models! I like how you work with round shapes and colors at your models. I can't say which one is my fovorite - all of them are full of details and well done.

Thnx. Got to keep the color proportions and placement in balance. Can't say that the round arch piece is a big fave of mine but since it's an alternate only with pieces of this set then I try to find some nice placements for it.

When it was revealed, 10252 became an instant top favorite of mine, primarily due to all the Dark Azure bricks and new wheel well bow bricks it introduced!

I've seen Creator Mini Cooper alt- builds before, but still never thought of alternate possibilities for the Beetle until seeing this. *oh2*

Amazing work! Looking forward to the next model!