In the Mystic Isles, a shack in long need of repairs provides a local witch with shelter. How it still stands? Magic.

33967702345_ff60dec002_z.jpg

Er, don't like this alot :p , the roof kinda ruins it and it looks way better in real life (without the roof). The angles were lots of fun to achieve, although made this Moc very flimsy. I think the landscape is ok, although you definitely cannot see the tree in its full glory. The tree, by the way is inspired by TheBrickAvenger.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy and C&C needed :D

Edited by The Maestro

This is just crazy. I can't even count how many different directions your bricks are in. I agree that the roof is not top-of-the-bill, but the MOC is till nice altogether. Good job :thumbup: 

Considering the shape and size of the roof, I think you did pretty well with it. Quite a pretty landscape as well, though I think it would look a little better if the right two 'islands' of ground were connected into one larger one :classic:

On 15/04/2017 at 4:32 AM, TitusV said:

This is just crazy. I can't even count how many different directions your bricks are in. I agree that the roof is not top-of-the-bill, but the MOC is till nice altogether. Good job :thumbup: 

Thank you Titus, and yeah the roof isn't the best but it had to do :hmpf_bad:

On 16/04/2017 at 3:17 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Fine shack indeed!

Thank you

On 16/04/2017 at 10:03 AM, Umbra-Manis said:

This thing looks like its about to collapse! Nice work!

Funny thing was, thats exactly what happened after I took the photos :laugh: Thank you

On 18/04/2017 at 11:42 PM, soccerkid6 said:

Considering the shape and size of the roof, I think you did pretty well with it. Quite a pretty landscape as well, though I think it would look a little better if the right two 'islands' of ground were connected into one larger one :classic:

Thank you SK, and yeah, those islands probably would have looked better connected. Unfourtuantly my lack of sand green stopped me from doing anything to big.

I think the most impressive part of this build is that it did not collapse before you took the pictures! It is very clearly in your style, and having recently attempted it, I can say that I would never, ever try to build something as rickety as that thing looks! Very cool, though, and I love those mushrooms. 

haha I,ve been wondering where your 'research' on weird angles would bring you and hey, this really look like it needs magic to stay up! :laugh: I think you managed well with the crazy roof shape. Lovely landscape too :thumbup:

Nice job and this, I like the irregular base and the amount of lean you have put into the shack.

On 4/25/2017 at 7:52 AM, Henjin_Quilones said:

I think the most impressive part of this build is that it did not collapse before you took the pictures! It is very clearly in your style, and having recently attempted it, I can say that I would never, ever try to build something as rickety as that thing looks! Very cool, though, and I love those mushrooms. 

Thank alot HJ, but come on, give it one more go :tongue:

On 4/26/2017 at 8:08 AM, en_zoo said:

haha I,ve been wondering where your 'research' on weird angles would bring you and hey, this really look like it needs magic to stay up! :laugh: I think you managed well with the crazy roof shape. Lovely landscape too :thumbup:

Thank you En_zoo, and maybe I do use magic when building lego... :devil:

On 4/29/2017 at 7:08 AM, Blufiji said:

Nice job and this, I like the irregular base and the amount of lean you have put into the shack.

Thank you Blufiji, the lean was definitely the hardest part and the snot swamp idea was stolen from you :sweet: 

Well, that's definitely a house I wouldn't want to live in :laugh: Wonderful tudor work and landscaping here, I really like the sand green/dark green/dark tan combo.
Fantastic mushroom design too :thumbup: