sama

Selling brand new, MASSIVE Technic, Creator, Star Wars, etc. sets

Hi everyone! I have been a Lego enthusiast for years, but since I started school, I never had the time and money to focus on the hobby anymore. However now that I have the time, I do not have the space and need to build my bank. I am mainly Technic flagship and Ultimate Collectors oriented, and I prefer the newer sets as well. I have started a Bricklink store to sell some items I own that are either taking up too much space or I have no interest in it. These items are all new and sealed, and they include:

-Lego Technic 42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (I do not like supercars generally, despite being Technic) -$349.99 CAD

-Lego Technic 8480 Space Shuttle -$800 CAD

-Lego Technic 8860 Car Chassis -$850 CAD

-Lego Star Wars 7965 Millennium Falcon -$260 CAD

-and Lego Creator 10226 SOPWITH CAMEL (will be added to the store soon ~CAD$185)

Prices are a bit lower than its competition, only because I do not aim for high profits and just want the buyer to make the most out of it...and free up space in my home :) All are brand new except model 8860, box is open, and the black beams sit freely in the box (do not remember if they came in a bag or not), but all the bags and books are factory sealed and new, never opened or built. Many of the sets are old and vintage, and I will add more as I determine if I want to keep the set or not that I find. Also, I live in Canada so shipping will be determined on the weight/size of the Lego set and distance. I can do local pickups if you live around Toronto, ON.

-My business email is: 1awansua@gmail.com

-My bricklink store it: https://store.bricklink.com/legomaster1686&utm_content=globalnav#/shop?o={"showHomeItems":1}

-My eBay only has model 8480 Space Ship added to it at the moment, but I will add the rest to it soon if you prefer buying off eBay: http://www.ebay.ca/usr/usamawa0?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Edited by sama

Okay so apparently it's a 'big red flag' when someone creates a Bricklink store and sells vintage, old, and rare Lego sets right away. And they suspended my account until I give them my personal information and pictures of me with the sets physically? This itself is a 'big red flag' to me because this is unheard of when I asked all my friends. Anyways, my boxed sets are sitting hours drive away from me in my cottage so it will take a while before I know someone wants to buy and I will have a motive to go the distance and retrieve my vintage sets. While my Bricklink store is 'on hold,'  I will still be selling the sets as mentioned above on eBay or personally through email. And currently eBay has it capped at $1000 CAD, and the Technic 8480 Space Shuttle has reached the cap at $800 CAD starting bid and $1040 CAD buyout price. Message my business gmail if you are interested in it or have offers to make, I'm still in the business!