This is my first MOC that I've uploaded to Eurobricks!

So, this is my miniaturised Milano. The Milano is a ship from Guardians of the Galaxy. Anyway, when I created this ship, I was aiming for something similar in size to the ship in Ravager Attack. The final model was a bit larger but I still think it looks pretty good. When I started to build this, I realised that I could turn this into a batwing (also because I lack angular blue and orange parts)...

Mini Milano

I realise the photo quality is pretty poor (as well as the background) but bear with me.

Mini Milano

Front View

Mini Milano

Cockpit Interior

Mini Milano

And you can fit Batman in....just

Mini Milano

Underside

Mini Milano

Trying to work out how to do the fins was a struggle, but I got there in the end!

Mini Milano

Nose cone build. I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out!

Mini Milano

More detailed pics. I made use of one of these pieces and added a rod through them.

Mini Milano

New rock-band now touring!

So, what are your thoughts on this creation? Let me know in the comments below! :classic:

More photos can be found on my flickr

Cheers

Edited by JACKATTACKS

13 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Very cool! Though I think the image quality could be a bit better :classic:

Hope to see more from you! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Yeah, I took the images on my phone while I was eating breakfast. It was a bit of a rushed job! I have a couple more creations on my Flickr which I'll post here when I have time (still pretty bad image quality though) and have just finished taking photos of another moc, with better lighting and photography skills!