Hi,

I have been working on a new MOC (which I will leave as a surprise) and I can't seem to build a tiny rear suspension with a buggy motor driving it. I have seen these in other models before, but it is just too hard to reverse-engineer it. I am trying to make it within 15L by 15L. Help is appreciated:laugh:

Hi, i think i saw a pretty nice model some time ago, it was a buggy, which used a buggy motor (very confusing sentence), and it used a very nice rear independent suspension which was directly driven by the motor using CV joints, i don´t remember how wide it was but surely it was pretty compact, i will try to post that video here if i find it.

EDIT: after a pretty fast search, i found it, seems like the suspension is about 18-20 studs wide, but i think it could be made much more smaller, by the way, i think that that model looks pretty cool:

You can also check in the axle collection thread, there are other cool suspensions which might help you:

Edited by Imanol BB

5 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

I am trying to make it within 15L by 15L.

Is that with the wheels and buggy motor?

Since OP already moved his question to Axle Collection Thread, I will lock this. Please continue there. Thanks