Ashnflash

[MOC] Disney Collectable Minifigures Series

On 21/4/2017 at 10:39 AM, Ashnflash said:

Lol thanks so much! 

Also here is my finished bag for my Series 3! The rest will follow soon! Hope you enjoy! 

Oh Tigger looks perfect. I wonder what accessory will he have

I also love Cruella and Scrooge Mcduck 

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Oh Tigger looks perfect. I wonder what accessory will he have

I also love Cruella and Scrooge Mcduck 

Thanks so much! Also thanks for the plug on your thread, I am a guy for the record :grin: 

Tigger unfortunately doesn't have an accessory... Unless you have an idea for one :tongue: I find that coming up with accessories is the hardest part is coming up with accessories for them. But I don't know if it was here or reddit but I said that the original line only had 10 characters with accessories. And out of all the ones I've finished for this wave, I'm at 9. 

On 4/25/2017 at 1:17 PM, Pop Star c o said:

Maybe Rabbit. Or a butterfly.

But I think that Winnie the Pooh should have a honey pot as an accessory.

Thanks for the suggestions. As for the honey pot as an accessory, I think I will include that with Rabbit when I make his own figure. Is there some sort of significance with the butterfly? 

@legofanbubba Thanks so much :sweet:

4 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

I'm starting to think that you're better than actual LEGO Designers.

Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me!

Oh here they are!

Scrooge Mcduck, Tiger and Sally are my favs from this wave

Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck would be tricky because they all would have the same pieces

Evil Queen and Snow are also nice

:classic:

23 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Oh here they are!

Scrooge Mcduck, Tiger and Sally are my favs from this wave

Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck would be tricky because they all would have the same pieces

Evil Queen and Snow are also nice

:classic:

Lego should have done Snow White for Disney S1 since the film was the first full length animated feature in cinema history, along with the character being Disney's first princess.

In retrospect, the choices for S1 were a nice mix but strange, since I think they should have chosen more characters from more significantly pioneering films, such as mentioned above. 

@Digger of Bricks I completely agree. That was why I felt that I needed to make a Series 2. Like how can you have Lilo and not put Stitch? Or you put Buzz in there and include a boring Alien when it should've been Woody. 

Then I did Series 3 because it was fun and reception I got was great 

9 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

How many series are you going to make?

I have like the next 6 waves ready with all the characters I want to do. I also plan on doing some other CMF's but I'm not too sure which I'm going to be doing next. I rather doubt that I'll get to all them. But we'll see if my name gets out there more and this gains for attention like Robert8's I'll definitely continue doing them. 

Whatever happened to the 2nd Disney CMF wave? I thought it was due sometime after the castle was released. 

11 hours ago, Colossus said:

Whatever happened to the 2nd Disney CMF wave? I thought it was due sometime after the castle was released. 

I don't think there were any concrete rumors beyond Lego fan speculation. I think the success of the first wave and the Castle would have made Lego jump on a second wave like crazy, but I have a gut feeling the Lego Batman movie and Lego Ninjago movie CMF series cannibalized any in house talent and production resources that would have gone to Disney wave 2. I doubt we will see another Disney wave until 2018; if anything at all. There is a possibility our first Disney wave might be our last one, which I hope isn't the case. 

Sort of agree with what Robert8 said about Huey, Dewey and Louie .. but if they all had the same parts wouldn't that make the blind bag collecting thing a bit more fun .. there would be no possible way to 'feel' which one you had .. it would be complete luck as the only different thing would be the colour of their shirts ^_^ lol 

I know we already have Ariel and you've done ballgown Belle here, but also love to see a land Ariel and Belle in one of her other outfits .. but there are hundreds of iconic characters to do before different versions of characters we already have : ) 

Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar would be cool .. always remember having them along with Mickey and the gang from the Kinder Surprise eggs as a kid ^_^ 

Edited by Jarreth2

@Jarreth2 thanks for all the great siggestions! As of right now I have planned a whole line of alternate outfits for some of the characters and bell is on that list!

Also I'm planning on including one classic Mickey Mouse character each wave so I can tell you now that next up is Pete! But Clarrabelle will come eventually!

These are really great, though I think Pongo should come with Cruella de Vil instead of a handbag.  I'd say just release them all in series 2, collect all 36 figs.  :grin: