Hinckley

Bow before your new leader!

The Star Wars Forum has a new (??) Sith Master!

Stash2Sixx has been promoted (?) um...back to? Star Wars Moderator! Congratulations! Welcome back to the job you love where everyone loves you. :grin:

Welcome back Stash - it's great to see you around again, the SW forum has missed you! :classic:

Stash2Sith, I mean Stash2Sixx congrats! From the limited experience I've had on the forums in the last couple months you've been awesome! Keep up the good work :grin:

It was as if a million fake rumor and nonsense posts cried and out and then were suddenly silenced.

Edited by Forresto

1 hour ago, Forresto said:

It was as if a million fake rumor and nonsense posts cried and out and then were suddenly silenced.

:grin::grin::grin:

19 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

''Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Stash2Sixx the Moderator? I thought not, it's not a story shit posters would tell you. It's an Eurobricks legend. Stash was a moderator on Eurobricks, so powerfull and wise he could chamber users... to create clean threads. He had such knowledge of moderating that he could even keep the threads he cared about from dying. The ways of moderating is a pathway to many abilities some consider unfair. He became so powerfull... the only thing he was afraid of was losing the 2017 Star Wars Pictures and Rumors thread, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunatly he taught Eurobricks everything he knew, then the users shit posted him out of his position.

It's ironic he could save save threads from death, but not hilmself.''

I laughed so hard at this too!!

Edited by VaderFan2187

''Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Stash2Sixx the Moderator? I thought not, it's not a story shit posters would tell you. It's an Eurobricks legend. Stash was a moderator on Eurobricks, so powerfull and wise he could chamber users... to create clean threads. He had such knowledge of moderating that he could even keep the threads he cared about from dying. The ways of moderating is a pathway to many abilities some consider unfair. He became so powerfull... the only thing he was afraid of was losing the 2017 Star Wars Pictures and Rumors thread, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunatly he taught Eurobricks everything he knew, then the users shit posted him out of his position.

It's ironic he could save save threads from death, but not hilmself.''

Edited by RetroInferno

Eurobricks Admin: Star Wars moderating team, these trolls are proving particular stubborn, how do you intend to solve this problem?

Star Wars Mods: We need someone who sees a bigger picture...

Trolls: The mods are getting better at anticipating our moves, I underestimated the moderator in charge of the forum.

Stash: To defeat an enemy you must know them...wp_ss_20170405_0001.png

Edited by Tariq j

Thanks all, I can really feel the love!!!                  

Ironically, this is where I started out as a Mod on EB, some of you old timers may remember?

Either way, glad to make it official...again?  And to think I haven't been called out in Rude Moderator's Thread in weeks!?!??!?!?!?!?

My goal is not to ban all users, it's to keep the threads clean and organized.  If I banned everyone, like many of you think I want to, there would be no one left on EB except staff.

Actually, that's not really a bad thing.  KIDDING!!!!  Or am I?

Just have fun and try not to break the rules.  Bend the crap out of 'em, but don't break 'em!

I should find my old SW Avatar, that always starts trouble on these boards!

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

LOOOOL

19 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

I should find my old SW Avatar, that always starts trouble on these boards!

Is that the one with the lightsaber being held by a rather attractive Jedi?  I remember it well! :wink:

Welcome back to the only forum where playing with laser pointers, adding food coloring to your milk, making pew-pew sounds, discussing daddy issues and musing about the nature of good and evil is the norm! Let this be your new homestead where we can keep our Rebels on the right track :wink: I'm looking forward to our continued cooperation! May the Force be with you.

av-stash2sixx.png

And now back to your work!

Yes sir!

Anybody who posts in the SW forum should be made to tick a box that confirms they've read Stash's header:

Stash2sixx

Not particularly leaky

Star Wars Moderator

That should tell you everything you need to know about how things are done.

Not that I was even vaguely aware you weren't in that position anyway but I can already feel some of the adolescence withdrawing from this part of the site.

You know that scene in Rebels when the Inquisitor beheads those two Imperials for incompetence? That.

Edited by Robianco