Sign in to follow this  
kritch

[Brains] Cat C - Zomambulator

In 1886, when a small Zombie plague broke out in London, the industrious Victorians didn't fear for their lives, they saw an opportunity for cheap labour, and within months the Zomabulator was born. Below is an extract from the first Zomambulator brochure;

"The new about town transport for the discerning gentleman has arrived. Travel in style with the 3 gear zomambulator. Climb into the tasteful oxblood leather pilot's station, don your driving googles and you are away to your appointment! Relax as your own personnel zombie propels you to your destination driven by its unquenching thirst for flesh. And remember you are perfectly safe, your zombie is shackled to its wheel."

Of course the reassurances of the manufactures did little calm the nerves of the more jumpy passenger whenever a mumble of "brraaaaiiins" drifted up from just behind their head.

33842987865_6e75d49e88_c.jpg

Very good. :thumbup::thumbup:

I would just need a safety chain or rail,

to prevent the zombie rampaging out the side of the vehicle and eating the citizens of the town.

8 hours ago, Venunder said:

I would just need a safety chain or rail,

to prevent the zombie rampaging out the side of the vehicle and eating the citizens of the town.

Yes, the first prototypes possibly had some safety issues

A nifty little design! Good luck for the competition! :thumbup:

I love the posing of the passenger. he looks a little concerned (and most likely with good cause)!