Has it been tried to use 4 xl motors in one car? (2 battery boxes)

When you make a semi monster truck with six wheels, on which wheels should I put the motors?

Edited by itoero

I Believe Zblj made an 8x8 with 8xl motors (one for each wheel) and it could pull a car.

If I have 4 xl's in a car, do I have to use two 8884 receivers or can I take one 8884 and one v2?

21 minutes ago, itoero said:

If I have 4 xl's in a car, do I have to use two 8884 receivers or can I take one 8884 and one v2?

I use three IR (not V2) receivers in the BMW to drive 4 XL motors and a servo.  Two XL's on each channel of two IR's and the servo and lights on a separate IR.  The car cuts-out at times.  When I used two V2 IR's for the 4 XL's there was no issues.

4 hours ago, technic_addict said:

I use three IR (not V2) receivers in the BMW to drive 4 XL motors and a servo.  Two XL's on each channel of two IR's and the servo and lights on a separate IR.  The car cuts-out at times.  When I used two V2 IR's for the 4 XL's there was no issues.

4 XL-motor's with 2 Accu's gets the maximum power and speed but its expensive too.

Ok, so when you use different receivers, it doesn't change the properties of XL's? They are still compatible?

Yes they are all 100% compatibel. Even with the SBrick.

Only the motors sice's are different in speed and force (XL L and M).

It depends on how difficult the model is and how fast it should be or how strong

Edited by Thorsten50