Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Almost 80 votes.. is this the highest participation so far?

At four days it is probably one of the longest, hence the high votes.

3 hours ago, makoy said:

Almost 80 votes.. is this the highest participation so far?

I believe so. The previous high was 78 iirc.

3 hours ago, MAB said:

At four days it is probably one of the longest, hence the high votes.

True, while most of the other rounds get 24 hours.

Hopefully Itaria shares with us some photos from the trip to Billund. 

3 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Savage!

Sorry, meant it to be funny, wasn't trying to rub salt in the wounds ... :)

OUCH! Pitting Battle Goddess against Shakespeare?!? So not cool ... I guess Karma thought my post about space and weeping was savage, too, and repaid me in kind LOL Anyway, had to vote for Battle Goddess ultimately. Forgive me, Bill.

Is it possible that these new extra polls are to provide some sort of additional ranking?  It can't be least favorite because a lot of these figures are pretty good...  Are these all the second place finishers perhaps...?

4 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

Sorry, meant it to be funny, wasn't trying to rub salt in the wounds ... :)

No need to say sorry. I actually thought the joke was pretty hilarious, and only a true sci-fi fan would have gotten it. :tongue:

2 hours ago, Phyre said:

Is it possible that these new extra polls are to provide some sort of additional ranking?  It can't be least favorite because a lot of these figures are pretty good...  Are these all the second place finishers perhaps...?

The first two are. I need to know who will rank 2nd and who will rank 3rd for the sake of the prelim round for the next game.
The 3rd to 6th are 3rd/4th tie breakers. 3rd classified will have a chance (though minimal) to reach the next game, due in October.
4th classified won't. So if a minifigure loses from bracket 3 to 6 in this vote, it's out also for the next game.

7 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

OUCH! Pitting Battle Goddess against Shakespeare?!? So not cool ...

Yeah, tough. I went for Shakespeare. Not because he is Shakespeare, but because of the parts he provided. Great torso and legs (for medieval MOCs along with the thespians in green), good hairpiece and a feather and ruff. Plus it can be used with either fleshie or yellow characters.

Edited by MAB

Now we're in round three, i like some runner-ups better than the topchoices. Eraser and Vampire Bat would easily be my top choices of all these figs in this round. I feel that the eventual winner of the game will be a dull, boring minifig. I didn't enjoy voting that much in the second round, and probably round three will be worse, so i like that you are giving us also that other voting thing @Itaria No Shintaku

Edit: Btw i do not understand why a welder is so much cooler than a vampire bat, and a cowgirl cooler than a human eraser :-(

Edited by Borex

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Now we're in round three, i like some runner-ups better than the topchoices. Eraser and Vampire Bat would easily be my top choices of all these figs in this round. I feel that the eventual winner of the game will be a dull, boring minifig. I didn't enjoy voting that much in the second round, and probably round three will be worse, so i like that you are giving us also that other voting thing @Itaria No Shintaku

Edit: Btw i do not understand why a welder is so much cooler than a vampire bat, and a cowgirl cooler than a human eraser :-(

Next round I'll start a second votation.
The first one (two per turn) will determine who will win this game.
The second one (six per turn) will determine who is eliminated from the next one, which will be lighter and carry only 80 minifigures, to be chosen this way.

Haha I tied the Battle goddess and Shakespeare    :laugh:

if only she can stay ahead   :look: 

7 hours ago, Borex said:

I agree. On the bright side, I am very happy to see the two sci-fi figures pulling ahead in those polls!

Also, I find it hilarious that the Viking Woman classified for the third round in the last match of the second one, but it appears she'll be eliminated in the first match of the third round. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ties are boring! Don't do that!