Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

As long as Elf doesn't have to play scarecrow in the next round I'll be happy.

Ah well, the closer it gets to the final round, the harder the decisions get, and the more lovely Minifigs go. I will feel certainly something missing when this is over. Thanks for putting all the effort into the poll, Itaria :classic: Must be quite a lot of work!

Oh no.... 

So tomorrow will have Elf vs Scarecrow!

This will be Eurobricks: Civil War!

Just now, Littleworlds said:

Ah well, the closer it gets to the final round, the harder the decisions get, and the more lovely Minifigs go. I will feel certainly something missing when this is over. Thanks for putting all the effort into the poll, Itaria :classic: Must be quite a lot of work!

Thanks to all you playing.
I voted for the Diver.

I voted for the diver simply because I have that figure. Both are good figures but neither would be in my top 25.

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

^^This!^^

I voted diver.

Easily Faun, as I don't particularly like the diver :laugh: I mean he's a'ight.

I'm gonna be ticked if the jester wins over the hot dog vendor.

57 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Diver diver, we need some diversity!

But the Faun is half-human, half-goat. That's diversity built-in! Also he's GOAT. Greatest of All Time! :laugh:

Screw the main battle, that hiker sucks. I've seen him. He's always littering the trails, getting lost and calling for help because he got in way over his pompous gelled hair head. What a piece of crap. Welder keeps it real, blue collar, fabricating amazing things from metal, no time for backpacking. 

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:51 PM, koalayummies said:

Screw the main battle, that hiker sucks. I've seen him. He's always littering the trails, getting lost and calling for help because he got in way over his pompous gelled hair head. What a piece of crap. Welder keeps it real, blue collar, fabricating amazing things from metal, no time for backpacking. 

Epic post, man. :D

"Groan!" Everyone I voted for (excluding rogue and retro spaceman) is losing! But its not that I don't like the Satyr/Faun, its just that he reminds me of Mr. Tumnus from Narnia. And that guy was creepy!

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

I voted Scarecrow. In my opinion neither if these figures is the best of all the figures being voted on right now, which is the Frightening Knight.