Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

48 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Awwww come on people. Not even in this group is the Galaxy patrol a clear winner? :cry_sad:

It's contested so far. Hope we can make it.

I wish he had been in round 63. :hmpf_bad: :cry_sad:

Just now, Umbra-Manis said:

I will lose it if the galaxy patrol loses to spooky girl!

I really hope he doesn't, he's one of my top 10 minifigures...

I would have voted for Galaxy Patrol, but I like tennis ace just a little bit more. Why does nobody else like tennis ace? I think he is an awesome figure!

4 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

I will lose it if the galaxy patrol loses to spooky girl!

Same here, but it looks like a lost cause already. :sceptic:

Seems like only one sci-fi figure will make it to the next round, and historical figures are over represented. :sadnew:

Just now, BrickHat said:

Same here, but it looks like a lost cause already. :sceptic:

Seems like only one sci-fi figure will make it to the next round, and historical figures are over represented. :sadnew:

I think the reason might simply be placement of the thread. Since many folks never leave their normal forum, they might not see/vote. Additionally, many sci-fi figures are not reusable often in Town, even as parts - but historical figures are. So, I don't think it's a hatred of the sci-fi figures but more a fact that more sci-fi builders haven't been voting.

Just now, Darkdragon said:

I think the reason might simply be placement of the thread. Since many folks never leave their normal forum, they might not see/vote. Additionally, many sci-fi figures are not reusable often in Town, even as parts - but historical figures are. So, I don't think it's a hatred of the sci-fi figures but more a fact that more sci-fi builders haven't been voting.

That might very well be the case. Personally, I don't see part reusability as relevant to the appeal of the figure. To me, each minifigure should be evaluated by its own aesthetics. That, of course, is entirely subjective. :shrug_oh_well:

Very disappointed for the GALAXY PATROL, he is one of my all time favourite

7 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I wish he had been in round 63. :hmpf_bad: :cry_sad:

The all-licensed round 63 pretty much doomed the Galaxy Patrol as he doesn't stand a chance against the Spooky Girl.

Spooky Girl has always been a fan favorite since it was released. You can tell by all the pics and MOCs featuring her on social media/forums

Edited by Robert8

13 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Spooky Girl has always been a fan favorite since it was released.

For reasons I can not comprehend.

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

The minifigure itself looks amazing. And its something LEGO has never made before, so she is quite unique. She can be either a ghost or a gothic girl.

The parts are also good by themselves. The hair is new ( and so far exclusive in that color). The gothic teddy bear is lovely and the face is super useful for MOCs 

4 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

The minifigure itself looks amazing. And its something LEGO has never made before, so she is quite unique. She can be either a ghost or a gothic girl.

The parts are also good by themselves. The hair is new ( and so far exclusive in that color). The gothic teddy bear is lovely and the face is super useful for MOCs 

Is she a space fig? Haha! I'm just being silly.

I'm disappointed that Galaxy patrol obviously won't win, since this was my first time voting. But I do agree with some people that the space theme needs some appreciation. 

7 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

3 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Spooky girl is more useful for Halloween MOCs.

Cultural reference: The Addams Family

That's why.