Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

So this game is over, and the SCARECROW won it.

WIN.jpg

If however you are fan of another minifigure, stay tuned. Another game will start.

Series 3 ELF, Series 15 SATYR/FAUN, Series 13 HOT DOG SUIT GUY and Series 1 DEMOLITION DUMMY are the last 4 to join this game, that will start in October!

2146re0.jpg

We will have 6 minifigs from series 6 (the most occurring), 5 from series 12,13 and 16, 4 from series 2,10 and 17, 3 from series 7,9 and 11, 2 from series 1,3,4,8,14,15 and TLM.
No minifigures from series Simpson 1, Simpson 2, Disney, DFB, Team GB, or TLBM qualfied for this second game.

This was the recap thread:

So... goodbye and stay tuned, coming back in 50 days!

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

Has to be the Roman for me, great new helmet, and an excellent shield that has never be repeated. Dwarf a close second.

Just now, MAB said:

Has to be the Roman for me, great new helmet, and an excellent shield that has never be repeated. Dwarf a close second.

The very same. For the very same reasons.

I voted for the dwarf because a roman soldier already won.

18 minutes ago, Borex said:

Comic book guy!

We're on the same page.

Voted CBG too!

1 hour ago, MAB said:

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

The very same. For the very same reasons.

+2

1 hour ago, Yooha said:

I voted for the dwarf because a roman soldier already won.

The soldier is more useful than a centurion though, especially for army builders.

Plus this one has much nicer parts - the only occurrence of the Roman shield and a better helmet.

This one is no question for me.  The Roman Legionnaire is so realistic and so detailed!  The only disappointment with him is that he came before LEGO introduced dual molded legs, as a skirt piece or dual molded legs would have worked perfectly here.

I voted Evil Dwarf, partially because I like fantasy creatures. I like the Jewel Thief as a character in my collection, but she's pretty basic. I can understand the appeal of the Roman Soldier, although I do not own him.

38 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Definitely Roman! I really wish we could get an updated version so I could army build him.

Yeah, I am still holding out for the shield to be reissued in another colour too.

The poll isn't working anymore... so I made an external poll.
Please understand that this is needed otherwise I'll cloud the forum with this game.
I made a poll externally as eurobricks' doesn't work if you re-edit the post, it doesn't allow to vote any more.

Vote here: https://goo.gl/lDW7vA

Results here: https://goo.gl/4ccLXp

Try to understand that if I don't reach a decent number of voting people by this external poll, I'll close the game.

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

I hope that with this new poll system we will reach the later 50 votes per topic nevertheless... I hope there isn't lazy people who simply doesn't want to click on a link...