Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

3 hours ago, MAB said:

Round 63 ... I wish there was a none-of-them option!

Same! In the end I went against my rule of not voting for license characters and picked Alice. That dress of her is just too nice! 

This is probably the worst round so far, but I had to go with Alice as well.

Edited by JG bricks

Not voting is not an option?  I'll roll a dice or use random.org. :laugh:

Oh boy. All licensed! I guess there might be a couple extras that need to be eliminated, but this round doesn't even have any I like! :hmpf_bad: Oh well. I picked randomly and chose Alice.

Sadly it was bound to happen - an all licensed round ... Luckily it was an easy decision for me , I loved Lilo & Stitch and then his cartoon series to Stitch it is! Although the Alice figure is also very nice.  

Another tie at the moment. How exciting! :laugh:

Wow. I really don't get the licensed series hate. But I'm glad this round is forcing another licensed figure (hopefully Disney) into round 2!

I think both Alice and Stitch are great figures. However, I love Alice's hairpiece and skirt piece, plus she's waaay more iconic, so she gets my vote. I'll be happy with either though. Not my favorite Disney figures, but I'm certainly glad to see Disney finally get some love and hopefully get a figure into the next round. God bless random.org! :tongue:

17 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Wow. I really don't get the licensed series hate. But I'm glad this round is forcing another licensed figure (hopefully Disney) into round 2!

I think both Alice and Stitch are great figures. However, I love Alice's hairpiece and skirt piece, plus she's waaay more iconic, so she gets my vote. I'll be happy with either though. Not my favorite Disney figures, but I'm certainly glad to see Disney finally get some love and hopefully get a figure into the next round. God bless random.org! :tongue:

Agree. Except Stitch is the best character in the Disney series by a country mile ... 

Don't like Alice as a complete figure, but it has some nice parts.

Donald is great! I can't get enough of those tails.

Stitch, meh, for collectors only I guess.

Stitch, one of my favourite Disney characters. Wanted to vote Donald as well, so this was a bad round for him to be in. Alice is one of my least-liked characters. Don't know why, have never liked her much.

Just now, BrickJagger said:

Galaxy Patrol all the way (s/o @BrickHat ). Should be pretty close between him and Spooky Girl.

Agreed. I fear for the Galaxy Patrol who actually is one of my favourite minifigures. But that's the game.

Spooky girl, but i'm totally fine if galaxy patrol wins. Both are excellent figs. 

I was tempted by Mr. Galaxy Patrol, but in the end I just like black sooo much more :wink: